• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 latin trident

latin trident

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16878190363

I had a $10 coupon so I got this for $26.99 woot woot!

#2 tsoul

tsoul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:36 PM

For those without Newegg coupon, BBY GCU might be slightly cheaper

#3 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:06 PM

+ tax for many of us. :(

cagSig.png515886.png

#4 UcanSUKtheFAC

UcanSUKtheFAC

Being right is all that matters.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:28 PM

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16878190363

I had a $10 coupon so I got this for $26.99 woot woot!

Always hated "used a $x gift card so I got it for $x!" No, you still got it for that original price. That $10 could have been used on something else, so if you regularly shop at BB, it's more akin to straight up cash. It's like saying "I used a $10 bill so I got it for $27!" The ONLY way you could use that statement was that if there was a coupon for $10 ONLY to be used for that game.

Currenty Playing / Recently Played / Backlog:  :ps3: Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Puppeteer, DmC  :ps4: Destiny, Minecraft PS4, Diablo 3MLB 14 The Show, Strider, BF4, The Last of Us: Remastered  :wii: everything retro Nintendo   :wiiu: DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Wonderful 101, Batman AO, NES Remix 1 & 2, Shovel Knight   :3ds: Tomodochi Life, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball  :vita: Tearaway, Murimasa Rebirth  :pc: Darksiders 2, Counter Strike GO, Chivalry, Saints Row 4  :lol: Most Anticipated: SMash Bros Wii U, Far Cry 4, Evolve, Destiny, Halo MC Collection, No Man's Sky, Inside, N++

My Favorite Games of 2014 So Far Roaring Millennials | Please support my new blog! Contributions welcome!

#5 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:48 PM

For those without Newegg coupon, BBY GCU might be slightly cheaper

And K-Mart SYWR is a better option still..... so long as you are willing to deal with K-Mart.

Though these days I'd rather try to deal with K-Mart than Best Buy.  And I'd take both over Newegg.

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#6 crzyboy88

crzyboy88

This is a witty title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:10 PM

So... Where did the coupon come from?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 goldenpp73

goldenpp73

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:59 PM

I figured i'd chime in and say, if you have a coupon that you paid nothing for, or did nothing to achieve, then it counts as a "I got this for only that much due to this', but if you had to do something like buy tons of stuff, a gift card, or some other thing to earn it, then it can range from sketchy logic to outright being wrong.

So, I got a 5 dollar reward certificate from BB and used it on a 30 dollar item, so it was only 25, isn't really the same as using a birthday coupon from gamestop to save 20 percent on any game, because I can use that coupon multiple times, did nothing to get it, etc.

Thanks for the heads up on the deal, i'd be tempted to grab it if I did not have the unlocked membership on BB.

#8 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:27 PM

Gcu plus the double points is better I'm unless you have amazon credit to hurn
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#9 RagingTiger44

RagingTiger44

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:31 AM

Well, I have no coupons or a Best Buy GCU subscription, so this discount will have to do. The game is for less than the retail price and I paid no tax and no shipping.