Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Hyrule Warriors for $60 with $40 in Shop Your Way Rewards.

kmart wiiu hyrule warriors

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#1 Shangralia2005

Shangralia2005

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:34 PM

Follow this link to get a $20 SYWR coupon sent to your email. Now go here and add Hyrule Warriors to your cart. Manually type in the coupon code provided in the email sent to you (numbers are small and just underneath the bar code). Now you should see $40.60 in SYWR rewards earned upon checkout.  Includes FREE shipping.

$59.99 - $40.60 SYWR = $19.39 before tax.

Enjoy!

#2 NutOfDeath

NutOfDeath

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:46 PM

Can't you apply this to any other games? Seems weird for it to be just Hyrule Warriors. Still getting it of course.

#3 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:01 PM

Can't you apply this to any other games? Seems weird for it to be just Hyrule Warriors. Still getting it of course.

You're still paying $60, you just get $40 for whatever you want to spend on afterwards.

default.png2.png

#4 Shangralia2005

Shangralia2005

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:02 PM

If you can get $20 in points offer to pop on any other games then yes you can get the same deal. I have not had much luck replicating on other games. The $20 in points that is emailed to you can use for any game.

#5 lookatthat

lookatthat

Gavlan wheel, Gavlan deal.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:09 PM

Here is a link for with all of games with point offers http://www.kmart.com...31&AID=11042397

UQEGqEh.gif?1irbRMj9.gif7SFVsv9.gif

#6 ssjr760

ssjr760

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:10 PM

So how exactly do these deals work? I've never used the sywr how do I redeem it?

#7 Zalaki

Zalaki

Worker by night, Gamer by day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:13 PM

You're still paying $60, you just get $40 for whatever you want to spend on afterwards.

That is the hard part, but if you use that $40 towards another new release coming out basically $80 for 2 games, and more than likely the net game you buy might have rewards for it too. But even I am having a hard time throwing down a full $60 for a game :/

Currenty Playing

:pc: Diablo 3 , Day Z  :applause:   | :ps4: Bound by Flame

:360: Left4Dead  | :vita:Borderlands 2 :D/ |   :wiiu: Windwaker HD

Check out my items for trade!

#8 JazzFlight

JazzFlight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:14 PM

Gotta say that Sears/Kmart/ShopYourWay's website is the most confusing, ugly, piece of crap I've ever seen.

It's gonna be annoying chaining these reward point deals together since I don't really want to just buy all these games at full-price now and wait to get all the money back as credit if I'm not getting a deal on an unknown future game.

Maybe applying for the points on Destiny (since that's out soon), then using them toward another credit deal if they're still offering... but I'm not sure they'll still offer the deals by then.

#9 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:24 PM

how long is this deal good for? I can get some kmarts/sear/landsend GC's but it'll take a while.

#10 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:25 PM

That is the hard part, but if you use that $40 towards another new release coming out basically $80 for 2 games, and more than likely the net game you buy might have rewards for it too. But even I am having a hard time throwing down a full $60 for a game :/

:o chain it with ebates and a credit card that offers rewards points.

#11 DANIEL

DANIEL

DANNY FAKnTASTIC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:30 PM

it also works for Destiny game

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.pngfs_overall.png

#12 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:59 PM

:( wtf.. there's no pre-order button for Hyrule Warriors.. it just says coming soon.

edit: oh. that's only at kmart.com. sears works.

#13 gorilladust

gorilladust

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:53 PM

I had some rewards points in my account from the Mario Kart deal so Sears will be paying me $15 to play this game.

(60 - 35 = 25 - 40 = -15) Not bad. Thanks OP!

#14 pittsnoggle

pittsnoggle

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:55 PM

this game will either fall in price rapidly when it doesnt sell well or be classic nintendo and be 50 dollars for years to come

690810.png

#15 tearsintherain

tearsintherain

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:57 PM

There are ... issues rolling points, so be aware of how exactly the points work before you make grand plans to keep a rolling stock of SYWR points to get an infinite supply of free games.  Basically all your points are treated as expiring when the closest expiration date is as far as preorders go, and you tend to get cancelled preorders and lost points if you try to apply points to preorders.  I didn't explain it well and its confusing but you can read about it on the kmart threads.

This deal is good if you shop at kmart a lot and will use points in store on a regular basis, and preorder games to "fill" your in store shopping preorder bucket.  Its not as good if all you want to do is order video games online, you will end up frustrated at cancelled orders and lost points.

Also Kmart can be pretty terrible at actually getting games to you, depending on your area.  Some people get it near release day, some people end up waiting weeks for some games.

#16 tH6FOTAdfyR1RQ

tH6FOTAdfyR1RQ

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:58 PM

Do I need to have a Facebook account?

#17 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:03 PM

Kinda tempted... I know this game is gonna be garbage (not a fan of repetitive gameplay of like Dynasty Warriors and Zelda skins don't fix that) but this could be worth it, since Kmart/Sears often has decent offers where you can keep rolling forward SYWR points. 

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#18 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:09 PM

:\ How long does it take to see the points appear?

#19 RySenkari

RySenkari

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:18 PM

Used it for Destiny. Free Theatrhythm Curtain Call the next week will be nice. :)

#20 tafkam

tafkam

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:23 AM

So i got this in the mail

No Barcode or code it seems.
I'm a bit lost

#21 tafkam

tafkam

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:23 AM

I'm a bit lost

Can anybody let me know if they have a different looking e-mail?

FB Kmart.jpg

#22 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:44 AM

I have Destiny for the PS4 in my shopping cart(I assume the PS4 version will be better than the XBOX ONE version) I had already applied two other coupons and had 30 dollars added..so I added in the new code I just received from here and I see the message "We didn't apply this coupon because it doesn't apply to your order or a better coupon has already been applied." but when I go to the bottom of the screen before I click on "Proceed to checkout" You will earn $40.60 (40,600) in points to use later
So is that OK..and I will only get this once the Destiny order ships then I can use the points on another order?

#23 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:56 AM

Used it for Destiny. Free Theatrhythm Curtain Call the next week will be nice. :)

kind of wishful thinking that kmart will ship your order within a week of release

#24 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:57 AM

I'm a bit lost

Can anybody let me know if they have a different looking e-mail?

attachicon.gifFB Kmart.jpg

Mine looked the same but the barcode was under the "Like Offer" and "Share Offer" buttons.  Maybe make sure the image wasn't blocked by your email?

#25 Zamora

Zamora

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:07 AM

Got the new COD coming with $40 credit for it. Thank you OP :D/

#26 chewy6805

chewy6805

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:42 AM

Follow this link to get a $20 SYWR coupon sent to your email. Now go here and add Hyrule Warriors to your cart. Manually type in the coupon code provided in the email sent to you (numbers are small and just underneath the bar code). Now you should see $40.60 in SYWR rewards earned upon checkout.  Includes FREE shipping.

$59.99 - $40.60 SYWR = $19.39 before tax.

Enjoy!

This might be a good deal except for they almost never send out games you pre order. I pre ordered 5 last of us for ps4 and received one. I ordered 7 madden 15 games and received zero. I order them on separate orders for me and my friends, and they are never sent out. Plus, when you inquire you get an email it should ship soon and wait 10 days! After that, they don't contact you and they don't send the games.

They suck. I would recommend if you try this, don't count on actually getting your game on time and most likely not at all!

#27 Mostly Human

Mostly Human

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:42 AM

Got Destiny for PS4, what a deal.

Part of the crew, part of the ship.

#28 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:50 AM

Awesome. Thanks OP!

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#29 Brian1

Brian1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:52 AM

Am I missing something? I don't understand how to use this online. I got the email but am unsure what to do next.

#30 JakeM17

JakeM17

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:53 AM

Does anyone know how their pre orders work if i use either Paypal or a debit card? Do they charge right away or when it ships?