WWE 2K15: Hulkamania Edition * BACK IN STOCK @ WALMART *

GeorgeCostanza

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Just a heads up.  This one sold out pretty quick and is not in stock at any major retailers as far as I know. 

Hulkamania - Xbox One

Hulkamania - PS4

Walmart burned me on Destiny Ghost edition recently so not sure Walmart's track record, but have been mostly positive in the past.  I realize this isn't a deal but I figured that some out there would appreciate it. 

WWE 2K15 Hulkamania Edition

• WWE 2K15 Hulkamania Edition Includes:
  • Exclusive premium packaging
  • Exclusive collectible art card personally autographed by Hulk Hogan
  • Exclusive Funko "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan vinyl figure
  • Exclusive piece of authentic ring canvas from Hulk Hogan's Monday Night Raw appearance on March 10, 2014 in Memphis, TN.
  • Two exclusive playable characters: Hulk Hogan and "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan
  • Access to WWE 2K15 global pre-order offer: Sting playable characters pack
  • Copy of WWE 2K15 video game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this preordered on Amazon. It's going on eBay for almost double the MSRP so I'm a bit tempted to flip it [i don't care for many of the extras, i just want the in-game characters].

24 INCH PYTHONS BROTHER

Is WWE still a thing?
stone-cold-laughing.gif

To all the complainers, preorder auctions for this are already going for up to $200 on eBay because most places are sold out. This IS a deal if Walmart comes through.

Oh boy, another msrp "deal".
Thanks for the support! Look I realize its msrp, but I know people wanted in on this and its pretty hard to find at this point. 75% of the posts on this site are not deals. But certain posts people can get a game or "deal" they are looking for. If its not for you just move along. I know I don't click on most of the threads, but I'm not gonna make a pit stop to shit in one either.

Thanks for the support! Look I realize its msrp, but I know people wanted in on this and its pretty hard to find at this point. 75% of the posts on this site are not deals. But certain posts people can get a game or "deal" they are looking for. If its not for you just move along. I know I don't click on most of the threads, but I'm not gonna make a pit stop to shit in one either.
Ignore him. That's all he does is exactly that, shit on people's threads. He has nothing better to do.

That explains the price, just wondering what was the production number this was limited to, 10,000 or something?
Yeah. I was just saying it became rare because of the limited quantity items inside. According to Polygon, it is 25,000, but that seems like a lot.

Yeah. I was just saying it became rare because of the limited quantity items inside. According to Polygon, it is 25,000, but that seems like a lot.
That piece of canvas looks tiny ~1"x1" at the most, but it can't be 25K of them...

If a WWE ring is 20x20 feet then is 240" x 240". The actual canvas is smaller than the ring size? so I don't see how they have 25K pieces of it? Unless the canvas pieces in the CEs have a fake history OR the piece is 1cmx1cm or something ridiculous like that...

IDK I don't watch wrestling since decades ago...

There'll be a ton of these. Sits back and watches prices plummet. Game companies setting themselves up for the comic book store crash 2.0

Like I said in the last thread about this, at conventions, wrestling and other ones, Hogan charges 150+ an autograph usually.  When I met him back in march, his hands were shaking pretty bad though, so not sure if he might be having issues there.  Either way it's worth it for the autographed card plus mat piece.

Also someone broke down the math on the ring size in the last thread too, and you can get 25k 1 inch sections out.  Just can't remember the exacts.

Both versions just listed as "sold out" after being in stock just a minute ago.  Interesting that it happened simultaneously.  Maybe they oversold like they did with the Ghost edition.

unless hulk hogan is working at some slave shop signing thousands of cards, no. i see this becoming rare
Last year's Undertaker one easily sold for over $150, no reason why this will be different. Unlike the mass produced games, WWE ones seem to be truly limited and have much higher demand over time.

Originally pre-ordered this just because I'm a huge pro wrestling fan but now I might flip it but then again it's also awesome and I want to keep it...

Ugh, first world problems. 

Only 8 ps4 hulkamania editions left, did the amazon trick to see

Got 1 order in, should have pre ordered from amazon when I had the chance though

Wyatt god

ps4 back in stock.. just got an order in!!!

*edit* they already cancelled, email stated "couldnt process payment information"  :nottalking:

These are limited to 25,000 total. worldwide. As hogan did an interview a couple weeks back and stated that he had to sign 25k autographs for the CE and he was up to around 3,000.

All he's got is his signature and there are tons of autographs from when he was a bigger star, he ruined himself with the drugs, the reality show, Tna, the sex tape.

Bob backland will make you name all the presidents! Before he'll sign.

All he's got is his signature and there are tons of autographs from when he was a bigger star, he ruined himself with the drugs, the reality show, Tna, the sex tape.

Bob backland will make you name all the presidents! Before he'll sign.
shaddup

These are limited to 25,000 total. worldwide. As hogan did an interview a couple weeks back and stated that he had to sign 25k autographs for the CE and he was up to around 3,000.
So you're saying that I shouldn't be a fan of Hulk's, or want to play this game because there are 25,000 of them? I disagree. I'll be keeping my preorder.

[quote name="Drclaw411" post="12061072" timestamp="1409717850"]So you're saying that I shouldn't be a fan of Hulk's, or want to play this game because there are 25,000 of them? I disagree. I'll be keeping my preorder.[/quote]

Huh?

Maybe I misinterpreted. I took your comment as to mean there was no reason to be preordering this because it's mass produced. I personally am not preordering to resell. I'm preordering because I want the game and because I'm a fan of Hulk.

Yeah. My comment was that there are a limited amount unlike normal. I didn't pre order in time. But I wanted to. Pisses me off

bread's done
Back