- - - - -

Sim City is only $6 (digital download) at Gamestop

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Chizu

Chizu

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:53 PM

http://www.gamestop....s/simcity/99684

The game has gotten a bunch of backlash, but for $6, it doesn't hurt to try it out (I guess)

#2 AdamBlue

AdamBlue

BlueGamer.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

Not working for me. After checkout it says item not available.

#3 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:58 PM

Not working for me. After checkout it says item not available.

This.  During checkout it removes it from the cart.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#4 G-Nitro

G-Nitro

TheOtakuGamer.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:02 PM

Just like the others, it won't let you actually buy it. No deal right now

G-Nitro.com is my blog about Gaming, K-Pop, Anime and more!
Follow me on Twitter
XBL: GNitro MWS Steam: G-Nitro PSN: G-Nitro (Message me with who you are or I will probably ignore)

#5 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:06 PM

Supposedly, according to Reddit if you got that $5 off coupon for installing that app you can go to Gamestop and do an "In Store Download" which I guess is just buying the Origin key in the store and then use the $5 off to get it to 99 cents (plus tax in most states).

I don't know if it will work now though since it seems maybe they pulled the plug on the deal/ran out of keys from EA?

steam_sig.png

#6 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:06 PM

I'm guessing it got flogged to death, seeing that Sim City is one of their top sellers as of right now.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#7 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:40 PM

Supposedly, according to Reddit if you got that $5 off coupon for installing that app you can go to Gamestop and do an "In Store Download" which I guess is just buying the Origin key in the store and then use the $5 off to get it to 99 cents (plus tax in most states).

I don't know if it will work now though since it seems maybe they pulled the plug on the deal/ran out of keys from EA?

Negative. I just tried and was told they couldn't do it in store. It also looks like they pulled digital from online.

#8 darkeyez

darkeyez

God bless you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:29 PM

Origin offers free trial for four hours.

#9 cowthe2000

cowthe2000

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:18 PM

Gamestop might of took this off there website because it's not there.

#10 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:31 PM

It went OOS earlier this morning. The deal went live on Thursday, so it's kind of old. 

76561197967716198.png