New Bing instant win game.

Adampro123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Ready, get set, scratch. Enter for a chance to scratch and instantly win one of 5,000+ great prizes, including:

Xbox One + Kinect (6)

Surface Pro 3 with Surface Pro Type Cover (3)

Nokia Lumia Icon (3)

12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (25)

$50 Amazon.com Gift Card* (50)

$50 Groupon Gift Card (50)

100 Bing Rewards credits (500)

50 Bing Rewards credits (1,500)

10 Bing Rewards credits (3,000)

We're giving away over $15,000 in prizes. Don't forget to come back tomorrow to try your luck again!

This Instant Win Game ends on 11/19/2014 at 11.59 PM ET. After notifying the winners directly, we'll announce them on or around 1/15/2015 here.

By redeeming credits for this item, you accept the Official Rules , which include odds and prize descriptions. Open to legal residents of the 50 US (+DC) 13+.

Note: This Instant Win game is optimized for and supported in Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 31, Chrome 24, Safari for Mac 7. On mobile devices, it is optimized for and supported in Internet Explorer on Windows Phone 8 and 8.1, Chrome on Android and Safari on iPhone 4 and iPhone 5.
It says it cost 3 Bing reward points per entry but if you go through this link it's free https://www.bing.com/rewards/redeem/000300000130

You can play up to 10 times a day.

Joined bing rewards to try this out. No win for me. Getting a free xbox one would be awesome. I have been thinking about buying an xbox one over the ps4, but that is only because there is a few games on xbox one that I would like to play like halo, fable, titanfall, and that new game by the Alan Wake guys called Quantum Break.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if using that link vs spending the 3 points is making a difference or if we're all just very unlucky. there is some very low value prizes im surprised no one has won anything yet.

I wonder if using that link vs spending the 3 points is making a difference or if we're all just very unlucky. there is some very low value prizes im surprised no one has won anything yet.
I went ahead and used points for 10 trys on one of my accounts and didn't win anything so I doubt it matters

Just made a bing account Didn't win on any of the 10 cards though. the rewards seem attainable now though somewhat excited about doing fake searches every day. simply back space then search each letter from the default search term

Just made a bing account Didn't win on any of the 10 cards though. the rewards seem attainable now though somewhat excited about doing fake searches every day. simply back space then search each letter from the default search term
or just click on the related links.

you dont actually have to search for anything you just click the bing button that opens the homepage in a tab and then close it. still counts.

Haven't won anything, spending the credits doesn't make any difference; I used 5 with credits and 5 without and haven't won during either.

So I assume I'm just getting the same results over and over because I didn't win anything, but it keeps letting me redeem for 0 rewards points and scratch again. I click to redeem, confirm order, fill out captcha and bing and then it gives me another scratch off. All thus far back to back have been non winners but I'm not 100% if they have a chance to win again and it's just a glitch allowing me to keep redeeming without waiting.

Edit: Dammit I think I fucked it up, I tried a different method by going back to the dashboard and doing it again right after and then after I didn't win again it told me to come back tomorrow until 10/13 for another chance to win. I think they were legit scratch offs, just not winners.  :wall:

So I assume I'm just getting the same results over and over because I didn't win anything, but it keeps letting me redeem for 0 rewards points and scratch again. I click to redeem, confirm order, fill out captcha and bing and then it gives me another scratch off. All thus far back to back have been non winners but I'm not 100% if they have a chance to win again and it's just a glitch allowing me to keep redeeming without waiting.

Edit: Dammit I think I fucked it up, I tried a different method by going back to the dashboard and doing it again right after and then after I didn't win again it told me to come back tomorrow until 10/13 for another chance to win. I think they were legit scratch offs, just not winners. :wall:
Use the original link again tomorrow. It only allows you ten a day.

Totally forgot that I had a BING account until I saw this topic.

Only used it to get a Street Fighter 2 table for Pinball FX2 on 360 and then never used it again. Looks like I have a LOT of BING catchup to do.

Thanks OP for the reminder and for the link  find.

Cheers

This is such a dumb contest.  I feel like I'm entering 10 times each day just hoping I'll get some digital code for points to something I'll never use.

bread's done
Back