Bestbuy Free $10 Gift Card with Warriors 3 Orochi Ultimate purchase

Welp, I wasn't expecting to buy this anytime soon. But I can't resist $28 after (GCU+$10GC+$10cert from Madden) on release 

Thanks OP

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting, was probably going to grab this digitally but with a free $10 GC and GCU this a great deal! 

EDIT: Annnnnd the gift card is not showing as free for the Xbox One copy....hmmmmm

gc gets added to cart but isn't coming up free for PS4 version either, tried with GCU active and a incognito window (no GCU).  maybe the website is still getting the deal ready and it will work after midnight PST

i wonder if the deal will be active in store next week, would prefer that since there is no preorder RZ bonus

metacritic for anyone wondering, doesn't sound like that great a game.  probably will just pass

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/warriors-orochi-3

Gift card offer is working for me now.
Not working for me for either platform. I think Best Buy is messing with us/me.

EDIT: Weird, I was able to sign in with my GCU account and now it's reflecting the free GC.

Welp, looks like i have to pre-order again. My original pre-order shipped already, so I'm going to have to return that when it comes in. Also called about it and they said they couldn't do anything...

This wont take long to be 30 or under. Id rather give it just a little bit and save a lot more than 10 dollars.

Just randomly got an email with a code for some costumes for the Xbox One version, no mention of any costumes on the website, I'll take it!

FYI For those who bought this early, you should receive a preorder code for the Ultimate Toukiden Costume Set in your e-mail from Best Buy.  Was definitely unexpected as I though the only retailer with a preorder code was Gamestop (Some Halloween Costume DLC).

Crap. I just did instore pickup so i can get the 10$ GC.

I still have an instore preorder too...wonder whats the chance the pickup includes dlc

I just went in the store and grabbed it today, got the $10 GC with it.  Receipt is in my car so not too sure if I got the dlc code though.

*edit* Looked at my receipt, no code for DLC (no e-mail either).

I preordered on the Saturday before release. I suppose I'll need to wait. Thanks for letting me know.
I preordered Sunday morning after cancelling my prior preorder because of Best Buy's stupid policy on Week 1 Gift Cards. Hope everyone gets the code, but if all else fails, check in with the BB forums if the costumes mean that much. I tend to stay far far away from Tecmo Koei's trap of DLC for these games (costumes galore ), but anything free is good in my book.

Oh, I was referring to the Madden certificates because I thought they went out two weeks after pick up or shipment. Anyway, I hope you guys who pre-ordered can get the costumes and the gift card.

bread's done
Back