Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:24 PM

PS4 Controller $35 at Rakuten via Buy.com Free Shipping New Customer Only

Codes:

NEW10 for $10 off new customer.

LABORDAY10 for free shipping.

Credit to Slickdeals.  Hurry before they're gone like the last time, but with the unsecured Visa Checkout on Red Dot instead of Buy.com here.  You can checkout with Paypal if you are worried.  It's safe, effective and convenience.  

Get this just in time for Destiny, which is out on September 9th.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Thumbnails

• 61757738.jpg

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#2 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:39 PM

God I wish Sony would release the official PC drivers for this already... the unofficial ones aren't that great. 

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#3 Jorrel56

Jorrel56

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:40 PM

Saw this on Slickdeals and grabbed one.  Great deal.  Now I'm prepared for long gaming sessions of Destiny where I will inevitably need to swap out controllers once one of them dies and I need to charge it.

Posted Image

#4 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:52 PM

Got one for the Playstation TV I have preordered, thanks OP

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#5 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:03 PM

God I wish Sony would release the official PC drivers for this already... the unofficial ones aren't that great. 

For those looking to pair their PS4 controller with their PCs, try this.  Works wonders.  You can even turn off that annoying light bar on your DS4.  No more reflected light off the TV while you're playing.

Investor9872.png

#6 Mercenary09

Mercenary09

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:06 PM

Seems like a crazy deal. Especially when it's almost matching the cheapest price for a PS3 controller.. in some way. I would probably grab one if they had another color as an alternative to my PS3 controller to use on PC.

#7 HeightsBound

HeightsBound

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:08 PM

In for one. Not going to open it, just keep it, then do a no receipt exchange at wal mart for an eventual color one.

#8 R4L

R4L

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:12 PM

I would buy one right now but I read that it's easy for people to steal your info on Rakuten :/

#9 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:16 PM

I would buy one right now but I read that it's easy for people to steal your info on Rakuten :/

Not on this deal.  It's through Buy.com, which has been safe so far.  Check out with Paypal if you have, and you don't have to worry.

• R4L likes this
Investor9872.png

#10 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:18 PM

Not on this deal.  It's through Buy.com, which has been safe so far.  Check out with Paypal if you have, and you don't have to worry.

I thought is was buy.com which had all the credit problems before they merged with rakuten. All should be safe at this point.

• R4L likes this

#11 R4L

R4L

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:24 PM

Ah, cool! I'll just use PP then, thanks. I tried checking out through paypal but it seems it won't let me put the promo code...I don't want to accidentally check it out for $45

#12 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:25 PM

I thought is was buy.com which had all the credit problems before they merged with rakuten. All should be safe at this point.

It's safe if you purchase it from the Buy.com seller.  The last deal was by Red Dot, and when people use the Visa Checkout option for it, Rakuten saved their credit card information on their website, which is not safe.  In general, you don't want any website to save your card information, including Amazon, even if you use an anonymous credit card.  One should check out with Paypal whenever possible to minimize people from stealing your card information.  

R4L:  Try it again.  No one has any trouble checking out with Paypal so far.  You put in the 2 codes on Rakuten first, then use Paypay at the checkout screen.  

Anyway.  I think I've spent enough time on this deal and post.  I just wanted to let everyone here and fellow CAG members know of this great deal.  You guys can figure the rest out from reading my posts above.  Get in before the Slickdeals peeps get it all...again.  Good luck guys!

-----------------------------------------------

• R4L likes this
Investor9872.png

#13 Mercenary09

Mercenary09

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:26 PM

In for one. Not going to open it, just keep it, then do a no receipt exchange at wal mart for an eventual color one.

The only Walmart I tried something like this at absolutely refused this and didn't allow "electronics" (which meant videogames and prob. accessories for them), but if you know you can at the one you go to then more power to you.

#14 legendarydogs

legendarydogs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:28 PM

What is this Rakuten site? I have seen it posted a few times before, but I am always wary when purchasing from a site I do not know.

#15 HeightsBound

HeightsBound

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:29 PM

Hmph...never had any trouble. Hopefully I don't jinx myself.

#16 kellte2

kellte2

Powerful Stroke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:31 PM

The only Walmart I tried something like this at absolutely refused this and didn't allow "electronics" (which meant videogames and prob. accessories for them), but if you know you can at the one you go to then more power to you.

There is no such limitation stated on their website. You must've just been unlucky.

#17 kingsnuff

kingsnuff

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:37 PM

I was in but cant figure out how to input the coupon code. All I see is a gift certificate option

Edit- nevermind, paid with paypal over mobile and the promo applied. No free shipping code needed.
  • R4L likes this
121056.png
Preorders: :xb1: Destiny :xb1: Forza Horizon 2 :xb1: The Evil Within :xb1: Farcry 4 :xb1: The Division[/size]

Anyone know a sure-fire way to exploit this? Should I simply make more Kongregate accounts using different emails to get more codes or should I delete and re-download the app as well?

The moment I realized CAG was entirely different monster than it was in 2011

#18 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:46 PM

I was in but cant figure out how to input the coupon code. All I see is a gift certificate option

This is from a post on Slickdeals.  This poster got them to work, and was showing everyone there how.  Check the highlighter part below.  Good luck:

Quote from NedHead backlink.gif :
Tried it with a new account, used NEW10 at checkout. The price did not change. I entered the code again and it said that the promo had already been applied. Still showing $45 + tax at checkout.
Quote from cbaty08 backlink.gif :
I can't seem to get the coupon to stick either. frown.gif

Look below the cart listing, should say whether or not the coupon has been accepted or if there's an issue. I had to create my account, then log in, check out, then select PayPal at the payment method selections screen. After I authenticated to PayPay it took me back to the site and the coupon was applied.

• R4L likes this
Investor9872.png

#19 R4L

R4L

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:55 PM

For those using paypal you have to click "submit" while you're logged into paypal (I thought it would complete the order originally) but it'll take you back to rakuten and that's where you put the promo code

#20 JoeyLW

JoeyLW

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:03 PM

Seems like I actually got one. Awesome!

#21 teh_minus

teh_minus

TX Cheap Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:43 PM

Badass deal OP. I was in the market for another controller to Co-Op PVZ: Garden Warfare and Diablo. Good shit.

#22 alextastic

alextastic

keepin' it real.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:52 PM

I still never got my DS4 I ordered from Buy.com through eBay on the 22nd. I'm quite disappointed.

#23 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:03 PM

Thanks OP.

Placed an order for a second DS4.  Hope this comes in handy with D3 or NBA 2K if it actually turns out good this year. 

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#24 kevinmlssu

kevinmlssu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:05 PM

Doing the same. Want that white one

#25 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:37 PM

Thanks OP.

Placed an order for a second DS4.  Hope this comes in handy with D3 or NBA 2K if it actually turns out good this year. 

Badass deal OP. I was in the market for another controller to Co-Op PVZ: Garden Warfare and Diablo. Good shit.

You're very welcome guys!  

Investor9872.png

#26 bananafish900

bananafish900

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:22 PM

Anyone get a confirmation for this? Ordered 5 min ago and nothing. No charge to paypal, no email confirmation and through their website my order shows as "processing"

Update:  Got an email from them now

Edited by bananafish900, 01 September 2014 - 09:23 PM.

#27 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:54 PM

Still available for those just getting off of work.  These won't last much longer.

Investor9872.png

#28 LonelyBacteria

LonelyBacteria

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:22 AM

Keeps telling me I need to login (also the top keeps going from logged in to not) after I've entered my info for Paypal then sends me to the cart again.

#29 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:35 AM

Keeps telling me I need to login (also the top keeps going from logged in to not) after I've entered my info for Paypal then sends me to the cart again.

It sends you back to your cart again, LonelyBacteria, so that you can enter the two codes and complete your checkout.  You're doing it correctly.

Investor9872.png

#30 LonelyBacteria

LonelyBacteria

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:22 AM

Thanks. I ended up using the mobile site this time and it was much more obvious.

Anybody know who they use for budget shipping to Tampa? I stopped using Amazon the first time they used laser ship or whatever it's called.