* * - - - 4 votes

NEW XBOX ONE with KINECT on ebay for $339 + Free shipping & NO TAX

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:16 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=181513203356

Seller has 60 feedbacks, but they are all positive. Bit risky, but use paypal.

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. " - Layer Cake

#2 frosty47

frosty47

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:22 PM

"and remember Angels are real"
  • Neo likes this

#3 hectorarizpe

hectorarizpe

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:23 PM

Good deal, but I just bought 2 xbox ones from a guy who didn't want them for $100 a piece.

#4 kevinmlssu

kevinmlssu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:24 PM

How much do the kinects sell for? Would probably unload that piece of junk

#5 legendarydogs

legendarydogs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:26 PM

This is suspect. I would be very careful if I was purchasing this.

#6 Rozz

Rozz

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:28 PM

How do we buy the PS4 in the picture?

I support Rozz 100%.

#7 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:28 PM

Sounds great but the only worrisome thing is this seller has no recent experience selling consoles/gaming hardware so the feedback is kind of irrelevant. This sounds like the proverbial "fell off the truck" product. So which CAGS are gonna take a stab at this?

#8 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:34 PM

Sounds great but the only worrisome thing is this seller has no recent experience selling consoles/gaming hardware so the feedback is kind of irrelevant. This sounds like the proverbial "fell off the truck" product. So which CAGS are gonna take a stab at this?

or the person eBay account been hacked

#9 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:41 PM

How much do the kinects sell for? Would probably unload that piece of junk

Last I checked eBay prices were $60-$80.

663892.png?17663317

#10 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:41 PM

I'll wait for Black Friday. This deal sounds a lot like sodomy. Even if it is legit, buying off eBay voids your warranty so you're better off waiting for stores and online retailers to have sales. :x dis sh*t is too expensive to not have a warranty. What if this is one of those xbone's that leak a strange white fluid or something?  You really wanna be the guy with THAT xbox?!

#11 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:50 PM

I ordered one.

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. " - Layer Cake

#12 kevinmlssu

kevinmlssu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:02 PM

I ordered one.

You're a brave man.

#13 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:06 PM

Looks like this guy has never sold gaming stuff until now. That's kind of a red flag.

I bought one from a guy with 99% feedback and got scammed. He gave my money back though in a couple days lol.

#14 Big D.

Big D.

Sac City Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:09 PM

Well with Ebay's money back guarantee and with paypal and credit card, you are pretty protected against fraud on Ebay. I dunno though...seems too good to be true. I'm very tempted to try it. 

Check out my gaming site at www.saccitygamer.com 

I'm an aspiring video games journalist. If you like the site, please support my future career and like the page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saccitygamer and follow me on Twitter @SacCityGamer.

#15 ZeroNightmare

ZeroNightmare

Scumbag Cag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:28 PM

This is my alt ebay acct :D

#16 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:28 PM

Looking at the sellers previous sold items and the ridiculously written description I'm going to predict this doesn't turn out well.
Posted Image

#17 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:29 PM

Well with Ebay's money back guarantee and with paypal and credit card, you are pretty protected against fraud on Ebay. I dunno though...seems too good to be true. I'm very tempted to try it.

When people say this I think, "you must live a stress free life and have all the time in the world." Because why the Fuck else would you sign yourself up for the hassle and headache of a scam.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#18 yourmomsnewboyfriend

yourmomsnewboyfriend

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:37 PM

When people say this I think, "you must live a stress free life and have all the time in the world." Because why the Fuck else would you sign yourself up for the hassle and headache of a scam.

You do seem strapped for time.

XBL Gamertag:  MrRidickulous 

Add me!

#19 Vanacloud

Vanacloud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:37 PM

Not surprised that guy is selling for so cheap.  Noone is buying the Xbox one and the only way to get them off the shelves is to sell them for very cheap.    That guy probably bought a whole bunch but then have difficulty selling them slightly low than the MSRP so he had to cut down the price.  With ebay buyer protection / paypal protection, and If you happened to be scammed by him, you will still get your  money back 100%.  (Kinect is worthless anyways)

#20 RBK

RBK

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:47 PM

I'll wait for Black Friday. This deal sounds a lot like sodomy. Even if it is legit, buying off eBay voids your warranty so you're better off waiting for stores and online retailers to have sales. :x dis sh*t is too expensive to not have a warranty. What if this is one of those xbone's that leak a strange white fluid or something?  You really wanna be the guy with THAT xbox?!

False information.

#21 Big D.

Big D.

Sac City Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:57 PM

LOL I was only pointing out the obvious. I didn't buy one anyway and if I had, it would have been risk free. That's all I was saying. 

Check out my gaming site at www.saccitygamer.com 

I'm an aspiring video games journalist. If you like the site, please support my future career and like the page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saccitygamer and follow me on Twitter @SacCityGamer.

#22 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:15 PM

inb4 seller closes account and disappears with the moneys. 

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#23 newtypex

newtypex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:54 PM

inb4 seller closes account and disappears with the moneys. 

Yeah, that's a risk but you're guaranteed to get your money back if you use Paypal...it just will take a while for the claims processes to finish.  It's up to the buyer to determine if it's worth the hassle.  

The listing is over btw. 

#24 ps2emotions

ps2emotions

8 bit heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:40 PM

I saw that this was listed yesterday and saw where someone had asked if it was the kinect bundle and they replied that it was just like in pictures. I just thought it sounded too good to be true so decided I had better skip it plus I really don't need anymore game systems anyways.

Mattblazing78.png?5614

#25 cannon

cannon

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:16 AM

False information.

Doesn't the warranty start ticking down once it's purchased at an authorized seller? Buying from a reseller at the very least means you are cutting into your warranty time and you don't get the benefit of having your credit card double it (I buy my electronics on Discover since them and AmEx both double a manufacturer warranty if you buy the item using the credit cards).

#26 RBK

RBK

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:20 AM

Yes, that would be the case.

#27 young chi

young chi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:22 AM

Good deal but still would rather wait for the white Sunset Overdrive console and possible black friday deals before I pick one up.

#28 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:29 AM

Good deal, but I just bought 2 xbox ones from a guy who didn't want them for $100 a piece.

that guy was an idiot

#29 hectorarizpe

hectorarizpe

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:31 AM

that guy was an idiot

Idiot?!?? It's true. I bought 2 xbox ones and now I have 3 in house. Why am I an idiot? You don't know a good deal man.

#30 cannon

cannon

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:32 AM

Idiot?!?? It's true. I bought 2 xbox ones and now I have 3 in house. Why am I an idiot? You don't know a good deal man.

The guy who sold them to you was an idiot, he means. The guy could have easily sold them for more or traded them in. He had a lot more money on his hands than $200.