NEW XBOX ONE with KINECT on ebay for $339 + Free shipping & NO TAX

Sounds great but the only worrisome thing is this seller has no recent experience selling consoles/gaming hardware so the feedback is kind of irrelevant. This sounds like the proverbial "fell off the truck" product. So which CAGS are gonna take a stab at this?

Sounds great but the only worrisome thing is this seller has no recent experience selling consoles/gaming hardware so the feedback is kind of irrelevant. This sounds like the proverbial "fell off the truck" product. So which CAGS are gonna take a stab at this?
or the person eBay account been hacked

I'll wait for Black Friday. This deal sounds a lot like sodomy. Even if it is legit, buying off eBay voids your warranty so you're better off waiting for stores and online retailers to have sales. :x dis sh*t is too expensive to not have a warranty. What if this is one of those xbone's that leak a strange white fluid or something?  You really wanna be the guy with THAT xbox?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered one.

Looks like this guy has never sold gaming stuff until now. That's kind of a red flag.

I bought one from a guy with 99% feedback and got scammed. He gave my money back though in a couple days lol.

Well with Ebay's money back guarantee and with paypal and credit card, you are pretty protected against fraud on Ebay. I dunno though...seems too good to be true. I'm very tempted to try it. 

Well with Ebay's money back guarantee and with paypal and credit card, you are pretty protected against fraud on Ebay. I dunno though...seems too good to be true. I'm very tempted to try it.
When people say this I think, "you must live a stress free life and have all the time in the world." Because why the fuck else would you sign yourself up for the hassle and headache of a scam.

Not surprised that guy is selling for so cheap.  Noone is buying the Xbox one and the only way to get them off the shelves is to sell them for very cheap.    That guy probably bought a whole bunch but then have difficulty selling them slightly low than the MSRP so he had to cut down the price.  With ebay buyer protection / paypal protection, and If you happened to be scammed by him, you will still get your  money back 100%.  (Kinect is worthless anyways)

I'll wait for Black Friday. This deal sounds a lot like sodomy. Even if it is legit, buying off eBay voids your warranty so you're better off waiting for stores and online retailers to have sales. :x dis sh*t is too expensive to not have a warranty. What if this is one of those xbone's that leak a strange white fluid or something? You really wanna be the guy with THAT xbox?!
False information.

When people say this I think, "you must live a stress free life and have all the time in the world." Because why the fuck else would you sign yourself up for the hassle and headache of a scam.
LOL I was only pointing out the obvious. I didn't buy one anyway and if I had, it would have been risk free. That's all I was saying.

inb4 seller closes account and disappears with the moneys.
Yeah, that's a risk but you're guaranteed to get your money back if you use Paypal...it just will take a while for the claims processes to finish. It's up to the buyer to determine if it's worth the hassle.

The listing is over btw.

I saw that this was listed yesterday and saw where someone had asked if it was the kinect bundle and they replied that it was just like in pictures. I just thought it sounded too good to be true so decided I had better skip it plus I really don't need anymore game systems anyways.

False information.
Doesn't the warranty start ticking down once it's purchased at an authorized seller? Buying from a reseller at the very least means you are cutting into your warranty time and you don't get the benefit of having your credit card double it (I buy my electronics on Discover since them and AmEx both double a manufacturer warranty if you buy the item using the credit cards).

Good deal but still would rather wait for the white Sunset Overdrive console and possible black friday deals before I pick one up.

[quote name="jrr6415sun" post="12058312" timestamp="1409632164"]that guy was an idiot[/quote]

Idiot?!?? It's true. I bought 2 xbox ones and now I have 3 in house. Why am I an idiot? You don't know a good deal man.

Idiot?!?? It's true. I bought 2 xbox ones and now I have 3 in house. Why am I an idiot? You don't know a good deal man.
The guy who sold them to you was an idiot, he means. The guy could have easily sold them for more or traded them in. He had a lot more money on his hands than $200.

i don't see anything wrong with the auction or the seller. I would say most likely they were stolen and he wants to get rid of them fast, but I doubt anything wrong with them. The seller has been around long enough on ebay that they know there it's not possible to scam buyers and being able to keep the account or money.

[quote name="cannon" post="12058322" timestamp="1409632361"]The guy who sold them to you was an idiot, he means. The guy could have easily sold them for more or traded them in. He had a lot more money on his hands than $200.[/quote] oh, we'll then sorry, I thought he was trolling me lol. Sorry... 😥 The best thing is that they also had kinect. I got 2 for each of my 3 brothers.

[quote name="jrr6415sun" post="12058328" timestamp="1409632456"]uhh I said "that guy" as in the guy YOU BOUGHT IT FROM. If I was saying you were an idiot, I would have said YOU instead of "THAT"[/quote]

Sorry man my bad, don't know where my head is right now.

i don't see anything wrong with the auction or the seller. I would say most likely they were stolen and he wants to get rid of them fast, but I doubt anything wrong with them. The seller has been around long enough on ebay that they know there it's not possible to scam buyers and being able to keep the account or money.
"I don't see anything wrong with the auction"

.... "Most likely they were stolen"

/smdh

Seems to be a scam. Sent him 5 emails with no responses. Tracking # seems to be a fake; place holder. I'll be filing a claim with my bank and Paypal. 

bread's done
Back