Free Level 20 Legendary Blacksmith Armor for Destiny! w/ preorder

Darklurkr23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/games/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-day-zero-edition/114916

I noticed on Gamestop.com if you preorder COD advanced warfare you get some kind of special armor to wear in Destiny.  It said in the details "Code will be emailed 2 days after pre-order"

So I'm assuming you can get it for free, use it in game, and cancel you preorder within the next week.  I wouldn't do it in-store because all the jnk will be on the receipt and u know how gamestop does w/ returns instore.

So as long as you have a spare 70 or so bucks on a gift card lying around enjoy CAGs.

I'll update w/ the next week but im sure they're wont be a problem.

Sadly this Promotion is not avaible in Gamestop Germany :( If someone can get me a code for Xbox one, this would be awesome :D
Of course this Person would get litte gift for his help (if I have something he wants) :)

I just did this earlier. You can preorder CoD in store and it just prints on the receipt. Put $5 down, got the receipt with the code, cancelled immediately after that and kept the code.

I just did this earlier. You can preorder CoD in store and it just prints on the receipt. Put $5 down, got the receipt with the code, cancelled immediately after that and kept the code.
Are you saying you payed for it, they handed you the receipt, and you then told them you wants to cancel it while still standing at the counter? That would take some balls. That or you knew the guy ringing you up. I think I would have to wait at least a couple of days and go back in to cancel it. :D

But if this does work in store I might do exactly that. I love getting DLC for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried it online on the 19 and still haven't received the code, so I am assuming it was only for in-store preorders. Is it possible to contact gamestop, or is it too late for this? I really wanted this shader :/

I tried it online on the 19 and still haven't received the code, so I am assuming it was only for in-store preorders. Is it possible to contact gamestop, or is it too late for this? I really wanted this shader :/
I did it online and had the code within the promised 48 hours. The shader is actually one of my favorites - most of the ones available in game (including the two free ones via codes) aren't that great (imo).

bread's done
Back