Lets talk about the Fappening

Finger_Shocker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Apparently if I read correctly many of the current software/wireless companies have all made backdoor access to their software for LEO use ( you know against the war on terror ( BOOOOOGYMAN BOOOO ) .  Did I scare you ...lol

I highly doubt that a hacker was able to easily just hack into it without some knowledge of the backdoor passes in the software/hardware

Oh and the FBI is on the case....lol  after their agents finish using all the Kleenex

I can surely see LEO "carefully" examining these photos ...

I've read a dozen different half-assed guesses about how the theft occurred including that it was multiple people over time using multiple means of entry (backdoors, social engineering passwords, etc) and the guy who released them didn't hack anything at all but had just collected them over time from other sources.  I suppose we won't really know until someone gets snagged and starts talking.

The thing is, to someone with the time and knowledge, "hacking" is pretty simple now-a-days.

Hell, I can set up a WiFi access point with a name of "attwifi" and about 40% all cell phones I come across will connect to it automatically and start passing data through my device.

I feel that someone with a hacked Femtocell repeater could probably do a lot worse.

This thread is a prime example of bate and switch.
I see that you haven't improved on your spelli...oh wai

240px-I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

I don't mean to be a jerk but I think he's yanking our chain with regards to his spelling being whack. We can't all be masturs of the dicktionary like you, Doh.

I really do wonder how someone was able to access so many celebrity photos with such ease. I also wonder if whomever did it collecting photos like someone in here said. 

Oh and can you imagine how many years this guy is going to get? I heard the guy who released Scarlett Johansson's photos was sentenced to 10 years. Imagine a count of 10 years for each celebrity, yikes. 

Ten years for a picture? Wtf.... That doesn't make sense. They did a public service, making millions of teenage boys happy; not to mention all the grown men who had erection written across their forehead having wet dreams, along with the teenage boys.

It's boobs man. Seriously, you get to see some girl's boobs.

Just cut their head off of a picture and tape it in a Playboy, Photoshop, 1984 style.

Plus, if you don't want people to see your boobs, DON'T TAKE A fuckING PICTURE OF THEM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Liberal logic, I forgot how it works.

Throw common sense out the window and make the most extreme comparison.

People really shouldn't be allowed to own guns because an asteroid hit the earth and killed the dinosaurs, or the sun will burn out one day.

I really wish I could be Liberal for a day so I could experience this truly fucked up way of thinking.

I pity you all.

Thanks for the Liberal logic, I forgot how it works.

Throw common sense out the window and make the most extreme comparison.

People really shouldn't be allowed to own guns because an asteroid hit the earth and killed the dinosaurs, or the sun will burn out one day.

I really wish I could be Liberal for a day so I could experience this truly fucked up way of thinking.

I pity you all.
This might be less ironic if it didnt come from someone who constantly posted how sad it is the south lost a war they started.

Back to the original topic, I don't think the leaker(s) were the hackers/whatevers that got the photos originally.

I think they just got them from the trading ring somehow and leaked them.

If they catch whoever originally started leaking them on the 31st, they'll have to prove that person is the original hacker.  Otherwise the most I could see them charging him/her(?) with is possession of stolen property.

Back to the original topic, I don't think the leaker(s) were the hackers/whatevers that got the photos originally.

I think they just got them from the trading ring somehow and leaked them.

If they catch whoever originally started leaking them on the 31st, they'll have to prove that person is the original hacker. Otherwise the most I could see them charging him/her(?) with is possession of stolen property.
Possession of stolen property would be difficult because theft almost always has an element of depriving the owner of their property. The pictures were copied but likely never deleted from iCloud and thus the owners were never deprived of their pictures. Without an actual theft it would therefore be difficult to assert possession of stolen property.

Now, they could argue some type of constructive possession of stolen property but if they go down that road then literally thousands to millions of people would be guilty of the same crime and frankly it just gets silly at that point.

These guys that stole and are trading these photos are the real victims here. Why else would they want to steal pictures of boobs? I think that we should send a congressional delegation, led by Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi to get to the bottom of why these people did that is the first place. These actresses really need to get their shit in order and try to help the people who want to see their tits.

I really think that this is just out of line that people are quick to judge these poor people whoa re the true victims in this case.

bread's done
Back