GameStop PUR Offers 11/10: SOTW $10 off a preowned game for 6,000 points, $50 extra TIV on X1/PS4 console trade-in

MetalSlugger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
New Steal of the Week for 11/10-11/16 is $10 off a preowned game for 6,000 points, valid 11/10-11/30:

Also, they are apparently adding in rotating $50 offers for PUR Pro members.  This month's special is $50 extra TIV on a X1/PS4 console trade-in through 11/30.  The offers show up in your Active Offers section on the PUR site/app.

Upcoming deals: n/a for now

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, not bad but don't expect this to stack with the $5 Kongregate coupon as it's the same amount off. Those clever b- oh, I forgot that I need to give up thinking bad thoughts about people...lol.

But they're the same amount at $5. I remember someone saying that it would not work if the dollar amount of two coupons were the same? If it could stack, hmm....

From what I've read, the birthday coupon is a special type of coupon and will stack with other coupons. Kongregate is ALSO a special coupon and will stack with other coupons. You just can't redeem two PUR coupons (like this get $5 off preowned) and stack those.

From what I've read, the birthday coupon is a special type of coupon and will stack with other coupons. Kongregate is ALSO a special coupon and will stack with other coupons. You just can't redeem two PUR coupons (like this get $5 off preowned) and stack those.
What exactly is Kongregate coupon and where do i get one? lol

Updated OP with this week's deal: B2G1 preowned for 10,000 points (coupon is currently 13,000 though).  Could have some decent GS to BB flipping potential, especially with the 50% TIV bump this week.

The B2G1 Free they have run a few times lately is for games $20 and under. I assume this is for all used games reguardless of price.

Don't they run the b2g1 promo like every other week? :/ why the @#%%# would you spend 10k points on that?
They haven't run an open
B2G1 in a pretty long time, just Wii and DS inventory movers.

This could be mana from heaven moving credit to Best Buy. Too bad BBY stopped selling amazon gift cards :whistle2:(

Is this a good deal? I have no frame of reference to how much 10,000 points is worth. Would it really make more than one set of games free? That seems too good to be true.

This will be nice as I have a reserved madden bundle at BBY and only have $200 in credit left at BBY. This will allow me to move some GS credit higher ticket items at an even scale as my store, which is normally cool, started asking for ID on birthday coupons from adults. Apparently SDers (and possibly CAGs) were using it a dozen times a day between 3 stores during different shifts.

Let alone my store knows I use it every once in a while and said that the local DM said no more to regulars.

Is it a real b2g1 or that 3 $20 crap games? Also if they have it listed at 13,000 do you think maybe they'll make it a permanent coupon? That would be awesome.

Wow this is a rip off.

The steal of the weeks have been awful this year. I just want them to bring back the buy 6 get 40% off before Xmas.

Ugh, f-ing dammit. I just used the B2G1 Free coupon I got from from renewing my PUR yesterday on doing a return and rebuy on games I bought on Aug 31. If only GS updated their SotW sooner.

Upcoming SotWs...

9/15-9/21              10,000 points

"Save 25% OFF one Pre-Owned Games" or  "Save 25% when you purchase any Pre-Owned games!"

9/22-9/28              13,000 points

"Buy 2 Pre-Owned Wii or DS games, Get 2 Free!"

9/29-10/5 hasn't shown up yet.

Ugh, f-ing dammit. I just used the B2G1 Free coupon I got from from renewing my PUR yesterday on doing a return and rebuy on games I bought on Aug 31. If only GS updated their SotW sooner.

Upcoming SotWs...

9/15-9/21 10,000 points

"Save 25% OFF one Pre-Owned Games" or "Save 25% when you purchase any Pre-Owned games!"
So...which is it? 25% off one game or every game in a transaction? :whistle2:k

So...which is it? 25% off one game or every game in a transaction? :whistle2:k
I can't say, it's not 9/15 yet. One banner says one despite "games" being plural, the other doesn't say anything about how many games get the 25% off.

Upcoming SotWs...

9/15-9/21 10,000 points

"Save 25% OFF one Pre-Owned Games" or "Save 25% when you purchase any Pre-Owned games!"

9/22-9/28 13,000 points

Wow, I kinda like that 3ds/DS/Wii game one too! That's a decent deal if you can find some store that still has DS games in their cases.

Upcoming SotWs...

9/15-9/21 10,000 points

9/22-9/28 13,000 points

I believe it would be 25% off all games. I am not sure where he is getting banner info from but I also think he has the dates wrong.

9/15 to 9/21

sotw_091514_banner.jpg

9/22 to 9/28

sotw_092214_banner.jpg

I noticed that too, but I believe the dates on these banners more since they actually say the date on it.

[attachment=8025:sotw_091514_home.jpg]

[attachment=8026:sotw_092214_home.jpg]

bread's done
Back