Triple Features $9.96 at Amazon (More "good" Ones Added)

The "The Mask", and "Dumb, and Dumber" Double feature appears to be $7.99 as well.
This needs Ace Ventura, Pet Detective on the side as well...do that, and I'd buy the Jim Carrey trifecta of comedic genius in a heartbeat.

A few other gems: Liar, Liar; Me, Myself and Irene; Bruce Almighty; Yes, Man...some of his more dramatic works I got into are The Majestic, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Truman Show...and a couple of his lesser comedies that aren't bad are Earth Girls Are Easy, and Fun With Dick and Jane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a list of the triple feature blu rays sets? I love these because all the ones Ive gotten have had each movie on a separate disc. I just randomly come across one I want though, curious what other sets like this.

Is there a list of the triple feature blu rays sets? I love these because all the ones Ive gotten have had each movie on a separate disc. I just randomly come across one I want though, curious what other sets like this.
All the one's I have, have each movie on separate discs and I think that's how most are. Here's a list from amazon of them.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_n_format_browse-bi_mrr_0?rh=n%3A2625373011%2Ck%3Atriple+feature%2Cp_n_format_browse-bin%3A2650305011&keywords=triple+feature&ie=UTF8&qid=1409852396&rnid=2650303011

Thanks OP, grabbed the Lost Boys triple pack. I can probably get $5 for my Lost Boys blu and the 2 sequels on dvd at HPB.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always have a problem with these packs. There will be two good movies and one bad one. Or two bad ones and one good one. It can be a real pain...

This needs Ace Ventura, Pet Detective on the side as well...do that, and I'd buy the Jim Carrey trifecta of comedic genius in a heartbeat.

A few other gems: Liar, Liar; Me, Myself and Irene; Bruce Almighty; Yes, Man...some of his more dramatic works I got into are The Majestic, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Truman Show...and a couple of his lesser comedies that aren't bad are Earth Girls Are Easy, and Fun With Dick and Jane.
Dammit, I didn't read your post very well and got INSANELY excited at the prospect of an Eternal Sunshine/Majestic two pack. Me sad.

Also, Earth Girls Are Easy is probably the most underrated comedy of all time. If not, it's in the top five.

Dammit, I didn't read your post very well and got INSANELY excited at the prospect of an Eternal Sunshine/Majestic two pack. Me sad.

Also, Earth Girls Are Easy is probably the most underrated comedy of all time. If not, it's in the top five.
I do need to mention that I did see Majestic packed in with Mask and Dumb and Dumber and Yes Man. Eternal Sunshine is too unique to be isolated into a bundle.

If anyone is close to a Walmart there is a Blade Trilogy Blu-ray set for $9.96 with a slipcover.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/38682473
Not guaranteed a slipcover. Mine didnt have one but still for 10 I got it since I like the first 2 a lot even if the third one sucked (no pun intended). Thanks for the heads up.

Now if I could only find the matrix trilogy, the Stallone one with tanto and cash, Clint Eastwood one with Firefox in it, one with flash gordon and dune, and the Stanley Kubrick one for 10 bucks or less id be happy

subscribed..!! thanks
w.png

Best Buy seems to have a fair amount of double packs for $7.99 right now too, including some they don't usually stock in store (Last of the Lost/Macgruber for example).

Someone DID mention it. Pacifickarma said (s) he was expecting jeanne tripplehorn combo pack based on the title.

Im a grammar nazi and im half german but im trying to suppress that side of me so I said nothing.

bread's done
Back