Half price PSN, Xbox Live, Eshop, and Steam cards?

kaspauf

CAGiversary!
I have seen a few topics talking about getting half price cards for all the above listed in the topic title (I even used the search function before posting this) and I can't seem how/where to claim this deal? The threads I have seen it in (mostly the $5 voucher from downloading a game and getting the code) refer to getting the half off (Example: Spend $5 and get $10 in PSN credit) So if someone could explain this to me I would be very appreciative!  

You're about to get steam rolled by unfunny assholes. You should have made this in the appropriate  section

Here's where you should have posted this question: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/13-deal-requests-advice/

Oh, and here.

flameshield.jpg

I have seen a few topics talking about getting half price cards for all the above listed in the topic title (I even used the search function before posting this) and I can't seem how/where to claim this deal? The threads I have seen it in (mostly the $5 voucher from downloading a game and getting the code) refer to getting the half off (Example: Spend $5 and get $10 in PSN credit) So if someone could explain this to me I would be very appreciative!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334887-gamestop-coupon-for-5-off-by-downloading-tyrant-unleashed/

@Vigilante -- LOL... they moved this thread hella fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, I went there and get the $5 coupon deal but how do you get the half priced eshop, PSN etc. cards? wouldn't you have to visit multiple Gamestops?

Right, I went there and get the $5 coupon deal but how do you get the half priced eshop, PSN etc. cards? wouldn't you have to visit multiple Gamestops?
YMMV. Some gamestops are more lenient than others and will let you use coupons multiple times. Others wont even let you use it on Point of Sale Activation (POSA) cards. Good luck with your hunt for 1/2 price digital credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back