Best deal on a PS4?

Xenokai

CAGiversary!
Im looking to get a ps4,  for its exclusives.   I don't plan on paying retail for one.  Does anyone know the best deal i can get on a ps4?

Cowboom has almost regular deals for a used system around 200 - 300 bucks. There was just a brand new system on ebay for 360. If you can wait there will probably be a few good deals on black friday with some games.

Cowboom is a good choice, as stated above, just be mindful of the grade conditioning and read the description about the item before you pull the trigger.

As far as reliability they are an offshoot of Best Buy and have a return policy so don't fret.

Other then that I would say Craigslist or eBay (again as said above).

Good hunting!

Just hold off a bit I suspect that Sony will probably be forced to do a deal soon after seeing how many xboxs are sold with these deals the last few days.  

Ugh is sony ever gonna have a deal or a bundle that isnt more $$?  Id like to get a PS4 for the exclusives but overall theres nothing on it that makes me wanna get one for full price right now. My Xbox has alot of exclusives this year what exactly does the ps4 have "right now" thats so appealing? 3rd party games are on both and the whole 900p vs 1080p on certain games means nothing to me, since that kinda gap in resolution means nothing.  Waiting for a xmas deal or some kinda bundle.  Was hoping there would be a last of us bundle since its the game id like to get most even tho ive beatin it on ps3.

You know Sony is going to drop the price of the PS4 to $349, to match xbone's latest. Question is, when.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back