Tigerdirect.com Assassin's Creed IV Xbox One $19.97 Best Buy Price Match Opportunity.

Considering this is  Ubisoft game I'm surprised this isn't the MSRP already.  You think it would be in another month or so. 

lol @ this Return fraud stuff. Walmart allows 3 no receipt exchanges a year. To me this is a practice to satisfy customers.
Yeah, customers who bought the game from them. So you spent $20 on a game from TigerDirect / BestBuy PM and return it to Walmart for a game worth $60 to Walmart. b/c Walmart so wanted you to do that.

Yeah, customers who bought the game from them. So you spent $20 on a game from TigerDirect / BestBuy PM and return it to Walmart for a game worth $60 to Walmart. b/c Walmart so wanted you to do that.
Do you guys really care? Do you have trouble sleeping at night because there are some people that do no receipts exchanges?

Do you guys really care? Do you have trouble sleeping at night because there are some people that do no receipts exchanges?
Breaking the law always seemed foolish in my opinion unless necessary. I doubt the amount of arrests for return fraud are high and some states won't allow the company to seek legal recourse in certain scenarios such as this. Honestly it seems sleazy but I have done sleazy and legal.

Breaking the law always seemed foolish in my opinion unless necessary. I doubt the amount of arrests for return fraud are high and some states won't allow the company to seek legal recourse in certain scenarios such as this. Honestly it seems sleazy but I have done sleazy and legal.
Well I just don't have sympathy for giant corporations. $60 exchange would do almost nothing to their billions of dollars a year. Anyway, people have difference of opinions. I don't see a big deal others do. I didn't post this thread to have a morality debate. I posted it so people can buy the game / exchange it / shove it up their ass / do whatever they choose to do with the game.

Well Gamestop is taking it for $20 so you could use it as a credit mover if you have PUR. Though Walmart is $22.44 and if you get the extra 50% $33.66.

Some giant corporations care for their employees though Walmart isn't one of them but you probably aren't the one that should be getting something from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I don't know if this supports or negates the return fraud talk, but just so you all know- Walmart requires a receipt when returning all video games now.  At least, that's what they told me when I tried to return a game without a receipt, and it was printed on their big return info board at the customer service desk.  Maybe that's YMMV, though, who knows...

bread's done
Back