Destiny Limited Edition In Stock PS4 Walmart

36G14Bk.gif

Didn't know that these were hard to find?

I've seen Best Buy and Wallyworld employees posting pics of stacks of these..

That Ghost edition though!

Didn't know that these were hard to find?

I've seen Best Buy and Wallyworld employees posting pics of stacks of these..

That Ghost edition though!
Yeah, I'm beginning to wonder if Activision is simply re-stocking the editions slowly, just to drive up pre-order sales. Within a month, they'll be all over the place to get them.

Yeah, I'm beginning to wonder if Activision is simply re-stocking the editions slowly, just to drive up pre-order sales. Within a month, they'll be all over the place to get them.
Every publisher does this. Look at all the Limited editions that have come out in the past 2 years. How many of them really end up being rare? For the most part, it's only the niche Japanese games that do become rare or that odd game no one expected to do so well.

hey bfett9 thanks for the heads up don't mind the first two pricks. I don't give a fuck that it isn't limited. Its for people who want it. I really never understood the mentality that a CE is only good if a few people get it. It's meant for fans, I could care less if a million players got vs 10,000, they are happy and so am I. 

I've been calling bby, gamestop, heck even target, but each of them has told me that any stock that they have on hand (save for 3 at target which are available only Tuesday morning, can't preorder) is on reserve. Which means each and everyone they have is bought and paid for. Does that mean that they might now get stock later? No. But for those of us who want a guaranteed copy this week, its nice to be given a heads up. My copy at Best Buy got canceled last month, BBY did give me a $50 gc, but I have been hunting for another copy of the LE. Amazon had some floating in yesterday, my guess it was people who last minute were either found an upgrade, or decided they didn't want the limited edition for whatever reason so they canceled.

Also regardless of how rare it is, it is still a solid value for anyone who plans on getting the DLC. 5$ off but still get the other LE contents as well. Another plus side is if you decide you don't care for the game you can always sell off the contents piece meal on eBay. Last i checked someone sold the steelbooks alone for $35 a piece.

Regardless I'ma share this around the net, thanks op!

Not really sure whats up with all of the hate posts, its in stock its available, everywhere else is currently sold out. If you don't want it then why are you guys posting? It's heads up for those people who are missed out and want it.

so best buy has all these extra LE yet they are giving me $50 because they couldnt fulfill my order?
LE And GE are different.. Limited @$100, Ghost @$150

Only issues I've seen were the reserves on the Ghost Edition.. Kids working retail love taking their stockroom photos of all the Limited Editions coming in.. Those will probably be 4 to a box.. Unless they're only doing 2 or 3 in a smaller box. I could probably ask a buddy of mine at a Walmart or another one at a Best Buy.. But eh.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back