numerous marvel mcu blu rays discounted @amazon

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the $10 promo for Winter Soldier at Best Buy - and how does this stack with that? Are you referring to the deal when you purchase a TV series as well?

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the $10 promo for Winter Soldier at Best Buy - and how does this stack with that? Are you referring to the deal when you purchase a TV series as well?
That must be what he means. Also, the $17.99 is backordered on Amazon. You can still buy it and chance taking it into the store for the PM...but I do not know if a PM will get stacked on with another promo.

I'm gonna go off topic here:

I've seen the Phase 1 stuff, but none of the Phase 2 stuff.  Can I skip Iron Man 3 and go into Thor 2 and Captain America 2, or does something in Iron Man 3 impact those movies somehow?  Aside from all of them spinning off from Avengers, does Iron Man 3 have anything to do with either of these?

Yeah, you're safe skipping Iron Man 3 to see the other films. I'd probably watch it before Age of Ultron however. It does touch on Tony Starks dealing with the aftermath of the first Avengers film and will probably be addressed when they get back together.

I've seen the Phase 1 stuff, but none of the Phase 2 stuff. Can I skip Iron Man 3 and go into Thor 2 and Captain America 2, or does something in Iron Man 3 impact those movies somehow? Aside from all of them spinning off from Avengers, does Iron Man 3 have anything to do with either of these?
I recommend seeing it as it shows how he was impacted from the ny invasion and what happened in the ending to kinda lead him to creating ultron in a sense. I would explain why I think so but I don't want to spoil things

Last edited by a moderator:

I've seen the Phase 1 stuff, but none of the Phase 2 stuff. Can I skip Iron Man 3 and go into Thor 2 and Captain America 2, or does something in Iron Man 3 impact those movies somehow? Aside from all of them spinning off from Avengers, does Iron Man 3 have anything to do with either of these?
Yes. IM3, Thor 2, and Cap 2 don't have any ties to one another, so you can skip IM3. Granted, IM3 is a better flick than IM2.

Looking at those prices, man I hate Disney. I need to get Avengers since my copy disappeared into nowhere apparently & my obsessiveness requires me to get IM3(even though it's by far my least favorite phase universe Marvel movie) at some point, but I really don't want to pay more than $10. I'd probably go up to $15 just because of Disney's Gestapo pricing practices, even though I'd feel shame in doing it. Hopefully BF provides some help for me, but it didn't last year, so I'm not hopeful about it this year in regards to Disney Marvel movies.

Looking at those prices, man I hate Disney. I need to get Avengers since my copy disappeared into nowhere apparently & my obsessiveness requires me to get IM3(even though it's by far my least favorite phase universe Marvel movie) at some point, but I really don't want to pay more than $10. I'd probably go up to $15 just because of Disney's Gestapo pricing practices, even though I'd feel shame in doing it. Hopefully BF provides some help for me, but it didn't last year, so I'm not hopeful about it this year in regards to Disney Marvel movies.
You can find good prices for used mcu stuff on amazon. I've seen plenty of copys of iron man 3 for 9$ there

You can find good prices for used mcu stuff on amazon. I've seen plenty of copys of iron man 3 for 9$ there

I can vouch that some of the BuyBacks stores on Amazon are pretty safe to order from. I used to work there and was pretty meticulous about what was sent out. You can always ask questions, too. I'd encourage you to e-mail questions. I'd say the two safest in terms of those stores are BuyBacks North Olmsted and BuyBacks Sandusky, but Elyria could be okay depending on what you're buying. I'd avoid the ones further west because they're not very bright.

I in no way work there anymore and am not vouching for the company whatsoever. It was a shitty place to work and has a shitty management system, but those two stores I listed are usually safe bets and they're usually pretty cheap. They had Wolverine 3D for like $11 in-store. Used, but excellent shape and most had slip covers.

I can vouch that some of the BuyBacks stores on Amazon are pretty safe to order from. I used to work there and was pretty meticulous about what was sent out. You can always ask questions, too. I'd encourage you to e-mail questions. I'd say the two safest in terms of those stores are BuyBacks North Olmsted and BuyBacks Sandusky, but Elyria could be okay depending on what you're buying. I'd avoid the ones further west because they're not very bright.

I in no way work there anymore and am not vouching for the company whatsoever. It was a shitty place to work and has a shitty management system, but those two stores I listed are usually safe bets and they're usually pretty cheap. They had Wolverine 3D for like $11 in-store. Used, but excellent shape and most had slip covers.
Usually the condition of the product stated next to the used item on amazon is accuarate. All 3 used Marvel blu rays I got from there were 100% mint and complete. I highly recommend this option for all

Usually the condition of the product stated next to the used item on amazon is accuarate. All 3 used Marvel blu rays I got from there were 100% mint and complete. I highly recommend this option for all
From BuyBacks or used Amazon in general?

I know BuyBacks lists everything as "Good" regardless of condition. They provide no description, but they're usually relatively cheap. That's why I'd suggest asking. You'll find out how the discs look, case, and slip if it has one.

I've bought plenty of CDs (lol CDs) from sellers where they're great and plenty where they're destroyed upon arrival, so it's hit or miss honestly.

From BuyBacks or used Amazon in general?

I know BuyBacks lists everything as "Good" regardless of condition. They provide no description, but they're usually relatively cheap. That's why I'd suggest asking. You'll find out how the discs look, case, and slip if it has one.

I've bought plenty of CDs (lol CDs) from sellers where they're great and plenty where they're destroyed upon arrival, so it's hit or miss honestly.
From used amazon in general. If the price seems really low for a "mint" copy don't buy it. Paying a extra 2-3$ for a mint copy is more than worth it imo

bread's done
Back