what apps have you had success with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

solid snake

CAG Newbie
This isnt about the prizes youve won as much as it is about where youve won a good amount of stuff from as far as apps go . to determine which apps are worth while.

I don't know what you're referring to in regards to "winning prizes" -- either quantity or quality.

I have apps, I use apps. I've never had experience or even heard of an app that gives you physical prizes for doing something, what exactly are you talking about?

I'm obviously not the only one hat has zero idea what you're asking for since you have 74 page views to this question yet I'm the first person to ask you what the frig you're talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what you're referring to in regards to "winning prizes" -- either quantity or quality.

I have apps, I use apps. I've never had experience or even heard of an app that gives you physical prizes for doing something, what exactly are you talking about?

I'm obviously not the only one hat has zero idea what you're asking for since you have 74 page views to this question yet I'm the first person to ask you what the frig you're talking about.
well i had replies before a admin had me move the question here I didnt know there were so many ignorant to the fact you can get gift cards and prizes on some apps. I guess ill with draw the question since everyone is so in the dark on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back