Europe: Best deal on Destiny on PS4

T3hGawd

CAG Newbie
Hello everyone,

Anyone in Europe come by any good deals on Destiny? Preferebly with some extras.

Cheapest I could come up with would be getting digital Guardian edition from US PSN for $89.99 instead of getting it from European PSN for the crazy 99.95 euros.
What is the best place to buy PSN USD cards and would I even be able to play this online with my European account? I've bought some classics from US PSN before and those could be played on any account on the console you install them on, but is this different for PS4 and/or multiplayer games?

Sorry if there's been billion Destiny threads and everyone is getting sick of them.
Just anyone's experience on buying PSN USD cards and confirmation if my method would work or not would be very helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gotten a confirmation that you can play it on European account, however the small extras like the skin for your robot are tied to purchasing account. This makes me worried for the season pass and other future DLC. Tha's quite a turn off.

It was 35£ on simplygames last week - http://deals.simplygames.com/p/destiny-ps4 but now it's back to 42

also Amazon Uk has it at 40£.

Keep in mind that DLC's are not region free so you gotta make sure that your base game + DLC are from same region ( US/EU/AS)
Thanks. I bought the regular edition from US PSN for under 40 euros. If the it looks like Destiny has long bright future filled with fantastic DLC ahead of it, I'll have to look into buying European copy, but by then the prices should be down anyway and when hype calms down, maybe I'll even be able to pick up a collector's edition without ending up paying too much for the game.

bread's done
Back