Best place to pre-order XBone games?

BNoyes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm trying to ween myself off of Amazon and am looking for a good place to pre-order Forza Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive. Any current deals, or just good sites in general, to pre-order from?

I second Amazon, but I used to go the route of Gamestop. I actually often pre-ordered from New Egg since I often would get % off codes from them for orders. Was nice. Not sure if they still do that though. 

I second Amazon, but I used to go the route of Gamestop. I actually often pre-ordered from New Egg since I often would get % off codes from them for orders. Was nice. Not sure if they still do that though.
I used to use Newegg a lot, too. But I don't like the changes they've made over the last few years and they don't seem to offer the great ore-order deals they used to have.

I might just go with the MS store since I had a good experience with them when I bought my Xbone. I know Amazon is generally the most convenient, but I'm trying to move away from their services simply out of principle, but I won't get into that here. Thanks for the suggestions.

Newegg IMO is great.  They often have sales on pre order,  i ordered destiny before it even released for $55 shipped.  They don't charge tax in my state which is nice.   The free shipping is hit or miss but usually within 3 days,  often times i get it on release.

bread's done
Back