Sleepy Hollow Season 1 Target digibook?

desertfox41

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey there guys. So I went to target this morning looking for the Target exclusive digibook for Sleepy Hollow but my store did not receive any copies of either the blu ray or dvd set. I asked if they had any in transit if there was a delay but the employee said they were not stocking it. The price should be 27.99 as well. So I checked on target.com and there's no mention of a digibook and the price is like 35.19 on the website. Anyone have any luck finding this instores? Any info would be appreciated.

Hey there guys. So I went to target this morning looking for the Target exclusive digibook for Sleepy Hollow but my store did not receive any copies of either the blu ray or dvd set. I asked if they had any in transit if there was a delay but the employee said they were not stocking it. The price should be 27.99 as well. So I checked on target.com and there's no mention of a digibook and the price is like 35.19 on the website. Anyone have any luck finding this instores? Any info would be appreciated.
people are gettting it, over at blu ray.com people say their target have fw or the delivery didnt come in. Ths is a pic someone posted on there

2ngycki.jpg

Be careful when picking this up because the BD and DVD versions are both G2 size. Make sure you look for the BD logo because they look very similar. 

Where is the deal? I mean surely there has to be one because why else would this be posted in the deals section.

Where is the deal? I mean surely there has to be one because why else would this be posted in the deals section.
Please stop being a tool.

First off, it's not clear since the ads aren't being posted that there is a digibook for this one. Secondly, it's in low quantites in-store and it's $27.99, as my store only had three of them when I went in there this morning to pick it up.

Thanks for the help guys. I know this isn't a deal but give me a break. I'm just trying to hear other people's stories on how I can get a hold of this. Anyone try ordering in store for a digibook copy? I don't want to order online in case it's not a digibook and the online price is like 35 bucks.

So I went back to my store and no luck with Sleepy Hollow digibook. Associates looked it up and they said it wasn't even in their system to sell. It's pretty annoying that their weekly ad has a picture of Sleepy Hollow and yet they don't even plan to stock it? Anyone by chance find one today? I'm still holding out hope that it's been delayed and will show up later in the week.

Just got home from my local Target in So Cal, they only had 2 dvd copies and 1 blu-ray. I've been reading on other forums it is very limited so good luck to you.

I was able to get one of these on Tuesday night. Make sure you look behind the DVD copies. My Target had one Blu-ray version hidden behind three DVD versions. They are same size (G2) and look almost exactly alike until closer inspection.

I hope this is the start of Target making all their exclusive Digibooks G2 size from now on.

Not only is this in store only but like Raven said both are G2 so you have to be careful which one you grab.

Here is the DPCI number for it. I would suggest calling the store to see if they have it and have them hold it for you. For those wanting it.

058-39-0505

Please stop being a tool.

First off, it's not clear since the ads aren't being posted that there is a digibook for this one. Secondly, it's in low quantites in-store and it's $27.99, as my store only had three of them when I went in there this morning to pick it up.
I know you're not a mod anymore, but I gotta say that your crew is pretty awful at their job. All that guy does is troll, and yet the mods seem to be completely ok with it. On any well-moderated forum, the guy would've been banned a long time ago.

Yeah, I have reported the shit out of him, and they don't even delete his troll comments like before.  Piss poor moderation.  But I know that's not shrike's fault.

Picked one up earlier today and can confirm that it's almost impossible to tell the difference between the bluray and dvd version unless you're actually looking for it (the little description on the front says Bluray and the back stats say Bluray along with the Bluray logo). Like what most people already posted, got the only bluray copy and they still had 2 DVD versions.

I know you're not a mod anymore, but I gotta say that your crew is pretty awful at their job. All that guy does is troll, and yet the mods seem to be completely ok with it. On any well-moderated forum, the guy would've been banned a long time ago.
Make complaints to Cheapy about the mods. They're not "my crew" any longer, so nothing I can do with any complaints.

Picked one up earlier today and can confirm that it's almost impossible to tell the difference between the bluray and dvd version unless you're actually looking for it (the little description on the front says Bluray and the back stats say Bluray along with the Bluray logo). Like what most people already posted, got the only bluray copy and they still had 2 DVD versions.
lol

I picked up two copies, one for me and one for my friend. Got home did't even look at the spline or receipt. Walked in. Took a photo to let my friend know I got them and lo' behold. DVD on the spline :wall: I returned those suckers a few hours later. Both my local Target's were sold out of the Blu-ray version but had three DVD copies.

bread's done
Back