The Adventures of Brisco County Jr (DVD) - Complete Series $12.96 - Wal-Mart

JohnnySako

CAGiversary!
This may be YMMV, but Wal-Mart has The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. - The Complete Series (8-Disc DVD) for $12.96.

Great price for a great series.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a copy of this at Sam's Club about a year or so ago for the same price...haven't seen it at any Walmarts around me so it is probably extremely YMMV.

If only they also had Jack of All Trades, i've been looking for a cheap copy for a long time.

This may be YMMV, but Wal-Mart has The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. - The Complete Series (8-Disc DVD) for $12.96.

Great price for a great series.
You have veteran status yet didn't post a link so we cant even at least check store stock?

And with walmart unless its in the ad, or online, then its always YMMV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP! Stopped at two Walmarts tonight. Only one had it and it was located on an end cap. The end cap did not appear to have a theme. I believe the only other television season on it was Babylon 5 season 1 for $9.96. Just a warning for the OCD collector out there. These sets (along with the Babylon 5) look like they've been around. Out of the four or five copies I saw, all had rounded corners and wear on the edges.

To the OP's credit, the Walmart website has this listed for $65.96 and it says its online only.

Mr_hat, on 20 Sept 2014 - 10:00 PM, said:
You have veteran status yet didn't post a link so we cant even at least check store stock?

And with walmart unless its in the ad, or online, then its always YMMV.
Since apparently you don't know how to search for something yourself...http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Adventures-Of-Brisco-County-Jr.-The-Complete-Series/4987580

Usually I appreciate your complaining about non-deals, msrp postings, asking questions in deal forums and things like that, but your just being a dick now. At least the OP tried...what deals have you posted lately?

bread's done
Back