Xbox Live 12 Month Membership - $37.89 + Free Email Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffz

CAGiversary!
They have lowered their 12 month Xbox Live price to $37.89 - Pretty Solid price.

12 month Xbox Live gold card:

http://www.instantgamecodes.com/buy/xbox-live-12-month-gold-card-membership

They send the scanned image of the card/code to you via email.

I do know the owner of this company, he is a business friend. If there are any problems I will gladly relay it to their company.

Edit: Alternatively they have lowered their 12+1 (13) Month Card to $41.99:

http://www.instantgamecodes.com/buy/xbox-live-13-month-gold-card-membership

From HTZ:

Do not conduct any transactions with this site as of right now. The OP is under investigation and I have submitted info to CheapyD for review.

Update:

CheapyD will ask Duffz to stop posting these prepaid deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is the website for the PSN+ for 1 year, I had no issues and a code within 10 minutes. It is a scanned image of the code which you type in. 

I would recommend them.

I miss $30 live or the free one month gold that used to be available. Looking for a deal like that in time for Halo.

most likely the op owns the site, or have affiliations with it. been posting this deal at sd and here
Nice investigation work.

internationalpi.jpg

Nice investigation work.

internationalpi.jpg
prepare for another msrp deal by that halo 4 $17.99 guy tomorrow. he is been spamming the forum with his msrp deals under different alias since the 17th. i am surprised no one has try ddosing cag

prepare for another msrp deal by that halo 4 $17.99 guy tomorrow. he is been spamming the forum with his msrp deals under different alias since the 17th. i am surprised no one has try ddosing cag
What is the purpose of him doing it?

Yes I posted this deal on both sites. First slickdeals for the PSN, then here, and then vice-versa today. Ive posted alot before about prepaid type deals :).

i hope its legit. i got some kind of fatal error but when i hit back it said it was paid. the money was taken from my paypal, and it does show up in my history. time to see if i get the code within 30 minutes cuz my xbox live is up Oct 18th and in my 11 years f having XBL I have never once paid full price for it. I don't plan to now either.

eDIT: annddd IT WORKED! :) I still think how they send the code is a bit sketchy. They send what looks like a photo of a photo copy of a scratched off XBL code. They must've found a treasure trove of old 12 month codes somewhere cuz it looks like the old packaging. lol Hey whatever, good til 2015 now and for $12 less than the regular $50. sounds good to me!

i hope its legit. i got some kind of fatal error but when i hit back it said it was paid. the money was taken from my paypal, and it does show up in my history. time to see if i get the code within 30 minutes cuz my xbox live is up Oct 18th and in my 11 years f having XBL I have never once paid full price for it. I don't plan to now either.

eDIT: annddd IT WORKED! :) I still think how they send the code is a bit sketchy. They send what looks like a photo of a photo copy of a scratched off XBL code. They must've found a treasure trove of old 12 month codes somewhere cuz it looks like the old packaging. lol Hey whatever, good til 2015 now and for $12 less than the regular $50. sounds good to me!
I have no idea where the this seller gets codes, but resellers often buy when cards are really cheap, so they may have bought 12 months live for $30 or less a couple years ago and purchased too many and need to clear their stock.

Last edited:
I took a leap of faith, since others claimed it was fine, and, indeed, it was a good code. I've been wanting to snatch the membership for $40 or less, and this worked out. So, thanks, somewhat-suspiciously-affiliated-OP!  

Got this a few days ago and it worked. Had code in 3 minutes. Looked like card was scanned. Debating on getting more. Anyone know if I can put multiple codes in to extend Live time? Mine expires now on Nov 2015. If I buy two more and enter now does it go to 2017?

Got this a few days ago and it worked. Had code in 3 minutes. Looked like card was scanned. Debating on getting more. Anyone know if I can put multiple codes in to extend Live time? Mine expires now on Nov 2015. If I buy two more and enter now does it go to 2017?
yes xbl cards stack

I took a leap of faith, since others claimed it was fine, and, indeed, it was a good code. I've been wanting to snatch the membership for $40 or less, and this worked out. So, thanks, somewhat-suspiciously-affiliated-OP!
Just placed an order myself since my Live subscription expires next month. I was waiting for a deal and this is a good price. Hoping to get the code.

Edit: Took about 40 mins to get my code, but I got it and it worked perfectly. The website does say that for new customers, the process might take a bit longer than the advertised "30 mins or less," so I guess just be aware of that. Anyway, I'm glad I got the 12-month sub in the $35-40 price range as usual.

Do not conduct any transactions with this site as of right now. The OP is under investigation and I have submitted info to CheapyD for review.

Hard to understand why people patronize these scummy code/key websites, a lot of them obtain the codes by very shady means. I'm guessing that the bump by "melissa13" was just a new account made by the OP to make the deal sound better. Sleazy stuff.

The cards fell off the back of a truck and then activated themselves. Nothing shady about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back