Amazon: PSN Digital codes for Fatal Frame I and II $3.99 each.

Funkenstein91

CAGiversary!
PSN should have these on sale soon enough (again)

I had to make a new account because I forgot the fake birthday I used >_> sooooo...maybe it won't be on sale later ._. oy

It's linking back to this thread. :lol:
wtf-dog.jpg

I'd played most of the big survival horror games before Fatal Frame II came out, but it was the first one to truly give me the chills a couple of times.  I haven't played it since its release.  I wonder how it has aged?  Time to find out I think.  Thanks, OP. 

I'll let my mom play first to see if it's too scary for me. I sometimes get incontinence when I'm scared or looking for jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, they've been this price on amazon for a long time...but I don't think 3 has ever gone on sale. 

Bought them a while back and checked out a bit of Fatal Frame II (played all 3 on the ps2), and it still holds up pretty well.  There were a lot of bugs/issues in one or both of them when they first came out as classics, but I think they took them down and patched everything up before putting them back up in the store, so they appear to be fine now.

I bought one of each.  Both had already been redeemed and Amazon.com says they can't help me over e-mail and I need to call their support number. 

Even if they get me squared away quickly, I don't think the discount is worth the hassle.

They've been on sale at this price on PSN very often. Would be all over this if it were Fatal Frame III, since that is the only one that hasn't been ported to Wii and FF3 is my favorite. 

I bought both games, and both codes said they had already been redeemed (though they did pull up the information for each game correctly).  Amazon refunded me, but I really wanted FFII, so I bought it again, and again it said the code had been redeemed.  Anyone else having this issue?  I've purchased codes for PSN from Amazon before with no issues.  I tried redeeming them initially on the console, and then the second time in my account via the PSN store on my web browser.

As someone who hasn't played any Fatal Frame title, which one is the better of the two?
I like both, but Fatal Frame 2 seems to be the fan favorite and definitely has a bit more Japanese horror flavor to it. It's also slightly more accessible gameplay-wise and a bit easier (Fatal Frame 1 spikes partway through...to the point where I actually found myself reloading saves just to get through fights with more life so I could save my limited healing items for later).

Based off a few feedback, I take it these FF1/2 codes are not working? Has anyone that left a general 'thanks' in this thread able to successfully redeem either code(s)?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back