Affiliate Links

Whizbang

CAGiversary!
Can someone point me to where the affiliate links are?  I've searched and can't find them.  I want to spend some money on Amazon and thought I would link through CAG so that some affiliate dollars would flow through.

There has got to be an easier way to spot these links or access them.  Am I doing something wrong?

Can someone point me to where the affiliate links are? I've searched and can't find them. I want to spend some money on Amazon and thought I would link through CAG so that some affiliate dollars would flow through.

There has got to be an easier way to spot these links or access them. Am I doing something wrong?
The forum converts any links automatically to affiliate links. CheapyD made a FAQ on affiliate links.

www.amazon.com <--- Clicking this link will convert to a CAG affiliate link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a place on the website to go directly to store websites? I used to be able to find it but I don't see it now. It was a simple link list of Best Buy, Amazon, Gamestop, etc. so that CAG would receive the affiliate link benefit.

Is there a place on the website to go directly to store websites? I used to be able to find it but I don't see it now. It was a simple link list of Best Buy, Amazon, Gamestop, etc. so that CAG would receive the affiliate link benefit.
I'm not sure, you can PM CheapyD about it.

bread's done
Back