Final Fantasy 3, 4, and 5 at amazon App Store - $11.49

Thanks OP, have a bunch of coins left over from the previous promotion.

Anyone have any input on the best one to get? Leaning towards FFV since I already have the other two on DS and I think the 2D sprites might be more forgiving on the battery consumption. Also kind of dig the old school sprites. If anything I'd lean towards III since I also have the complete edition of IV on psp.

Is FFV considered one of the better games in the series?

Same here. Played it for 5 minutes. Really not the kind of game I want to play on a tablet/phone.
Is it a controls issue? I've played many JRPG's on my tablet and controls were never an issue with the game. IMHO, it does not compare to having a controller in hand, but you wont need any more than an onscreen d-pad and 2 buttons (accept/cancel).

Or just check the OP because Squirrel updates it and the title regularly.
To be fair, it is much easier to check the new thread feed rather than sitting on CAG all day checking for thread updates. I'm sure I miss a lot of deals because of it, but I don't have time for that haha.

Or just check the OP because Squirrel updates it and the title regularly.
Well they obviously didn't update the thread title for that deal, ergo why a separate thread would have been much better than being buried in a random android deals thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's where the deals get posted.  You don't like how it's done, then check Amazon and Google Play yourself.

Is the FFV remake better than the SNES ROM with translation patch?

Thanks OP, have a bunch of coins left over from the previous promotion.

Anyone have any input on the best one to get? Leaning towards FFV since I already have the other two on DS and I think the 2D sprites might be more forgiving on the battery consumption. Also kind of dig the old school sprites. If anything I'd lean towards III since I also have the complete edition of IV on psp.

Is FFV considered one of the better games in the series?
FF5 is a great game, and this has the extra jobs from the GBA remake, and a super-useful auto-battle option to speed up the grind for those people (like me) who just have to max out every job. The sprites are smoothened, which is pretty controversial, but I think it still looks great. Of course I'd rather play it with a proper d-pad, but the controls are fine.

bread's done
Back