Free $3 Amazon giftcard for new Bing rewards members

Adampro123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Sign up for Bing Rewards by making a search for "Amazon" on bing. A banner at the bottom should pop up with the offer to sign up for the gift card. Then you'll get link for 340 credits on the rewards dash that you can redeem for the gift card.
From "bobadrunk" from the Beermoney Reddit.

Just thought i would share. Be sure to search the word "Amazon" before you make the account and then sign up using the pop up offer at the bottom of the browser.

I signed up today and used the pop up on the bottom when I searched for Amazon. I'm not seeing my gift card anywhere. Is the deal dead?

I signed up today and used the pop up on the bottom when I searched for Amazon. I'm not seeing my gift card anywhere. Is the deal dead?
Well you don't instantly get the gift card but you are supposed to get 340 bing points which you can redeem into a $3 Amazon gift card. You could also get $3 xbox credit with that too if you wanted.

When you want to abuse this offer, make sure you delete your cookies and restart your browser or else the banner will not pop up again.  Also, it does take a while to get the giftcard.

I got this yesterday when I learned of it on slickdeals. 3 dollars towards omga ruby. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I did but now I'm worried

I got emailed on two accounts saying my orders were cancelled. Doesnt specifically state why just said there was an error.

Every order of mine has been cancelled. I'm trying a new address and name on one to see what happens.

Update: yah still getting an email back saying they couldn't process it even though I changed my address and name. Meh

My account got banned earlier this month, I've had it since 2012 I think. Not sure why, but I had some trouble getting orders to go through. I just used my phone to redeem. Maybe they are tracking people more?

That sucks. Guess they can tell you're trying to game the system by your IP address. I only put in the one order. $3 is better than $0.

Don't know. I actually only had a single account, 15 a day for PC searches, so about $10 a month or so. I was only able to redeem when using any browser except Firefox, so maybe that had something to do with it. Maybe I had an extension or something Bing didn't like.

No worries though, I rode it while it lasted, got a couple free games. Now I do other stuff to earn a little Amazon credit each month.

Maybe he didn't actually get them emailed yet. Maybe he just claimed he did it 10 times and was expecting to get $30. Haha

Otherwise I'd like to know as well since it didn't work for me.

I wouldn't advise making over 5 accounts. You're allowed 5 bing accounts per IP Address. I'm personally not doing this promotion since i already have 5 accounts and $3 isn't worth losing what i make from bing rewards. I make $20 every 12 days and $70 ever 38 days, 4 accounts i can get 41 points a day on and 1 of the accounts i can get 26 points a day on. So i would suggest instead of trying to abuse this just keep doing bing rewards every day and you'll get paid off a lot more in the long run.

The amount of accounts don't really matter, you just can't redeem several accounts in a small amount of time. Just redeem 3 a day on different IP address', wait 48 hours or so before doing it again.

Maybe he didn't actually get them emailed yet. Maybe he just claimed he did it 10 times and was expecting to get $30. Haha

Otherwise I'd like to know as well since it didn't work for me.
(said the same person claming like 30+ dollars of stuff from the luncables spin thing lol)

my friend has 5 other accounts excluding the main one. got 3 dollars on each and atfer the 2nd alt account he found out he can do a referral link to the alt's and earn 200 points on the primary account to go for a 5 dollar GC and still get the 3 dollar GC on the new account.

He also went trough to check each account and ended up being able to order a second 3 dollar GC on one due to a glitch where it still said 360 points. Then looked in that accounts order status and confirmed there are two open orders for 3 dollar amazon cards.

mine came about 14 hours after the order, so we'll know if his worked in say 16 hours.

(said the same person claming like 30+ dollars of stuff from the luncables spin thing lol)

my friend has 5 other accounts excluding the main one. got 3 dollars on each and atfer the 2nd alt account he found out he can do a referral link to the alt's and earn 200 points on the primary account to go for a 5 dollar GC and still get the 3 dollar GC on the new account.

He also went trough to check each account and ended up being able to order a second 3 dollar GC on one due to a glitch where it still said 360 points. Then looked in that accounts order status and confirmed there are two open orders for 3 dollar amazon cards.

mine came about 14 hours after the order, so we'll know if his worked in say 16 hours.
I can screen cap my amazon giftcard balance if you'd like. :p

I didn't see anything about a Sign-up bonus on the dashboard.

Could someone kindly show me where the sign-up bonus would appear?
Are you making sure you are using a new account? I tried doing the amazon thing with previous bing accounts and it wouldn't show the sign up bonus on the dash. Only on new accounts.

Well since you asked. :p
attachicon.gif
image.jpg

Would have more in the account but I purchased the Sin City Omnibus and Sandman 10 volume box set.
cant imiagine how long you sat there spining multiple accounts for those. Now we pretty much have unlimited of these if it weren't for needed MS to call/text in confirmation codes.

cant imiagine how long you sat there spining multiple accounts for those. Now we pretty much have unlimited of these if it weren't for needed MS to call/text in confirmation codes.
It doesn't take too long. Some days I only spin with accounts I haven't won with yet because the odds of winning twice on an account are pretty low. I also only have like 6 usernames and then just different variations of those user names and have the same password for all accounts. Maybe an hour a day. If that.

I'm not sure it even has to be a new account. My account already had 21 points on it which must mean I had created the account at some point but forgot about it. I don't remember signing up previously at all, but if I hadn't it should have started at 0. Unless it had been so long since I used it they decided to consider it new.

I wouldn't advise making over 5 accounts. You're allowed 5 bing accounts per IP Address. I'm personally not doing this promotion since i already have 5 accounts and $3 isn't worth losing what i make from bing rewards. I make $20 every 12 days and $70 ever 38 days, 4 accounts i can get 41 points a day on and 1 of the accounts i can get 26 points a day on. So i would suggest instead of trying to abuse this just keep doing bing rewards every day and you'll get paid off a lot more in the long run.
By IP address, does that mean 5 per internet IP or Computer IP? There are about 6 different computers at my work, So do you think I could get away with 5 accounts per computer?

By IP address, does that mean 5 per internet IP or Computer IP? There are about 6 different computers at my work, So do you think I could get away with 5 accounts per computer?
Internet IP. I don't think that would work out for you. You'd earn the points but when you go to redeem you would get banned.

I was unable to refer and claim the $3 dollars, how is this done? Asking because I don't have 5 accounts yet, just barely knew it was possible to have 5 accounts , I got years with only one :c special thansk to Adampro123

bread's done
Back