I Just Got A PS Vita... Help Me Build A Collection

VegaTheChosen

CAGiversary!
I just scored a VITA I dont know much about it other than I needed Persona 4 Golden which I got. I want help building a collection. I have  4gb Vita Card, and I'm not too big into "downloading" games so any suggestions for good physical games would be appreciated. I like fighting games, action/adventure, RPG, and shmups. I'll take suggestions not in those genres as well. So please CAGers tell me what to find and what are the must have games on this sweet little system.

Thanks!

Sly Cooper Series (1&2) is $8 at best buy. I bought it a few ago. The 3rd in the series is given but as a download.
Playstation all stars
Dragon's crown
Minecraft (not released yet)
Soul sacrifice
Daganropa 2
Little big planet
Touch my katamari

I don't have many physical copy games. I get mostly digital for the vita. I don't like carrying so many games in my purse. It is easier to have them on one memory card.

Sly Cooper Series (1&2) is $8 at best buy. I bought it a few ago. The 3rd in the series is given but as a download.
Playstation all stars
Dragon's crown
Minecraft (not released yet)
Soul sacrifice
Daganropa 2
Little big planet
Touch my katamari

I don't have many physical copy games. I get mostly digital for the vita. I don't like carrying so many games in my purse. It is easier to have them on one memory card.
I checked BB website it says sly cooper is like 30 bucks is the 8 bucks the instore price? The other Sly Cooper thieves in timedropped to 9.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-ps-vita/7850486.p;jsessionid=E0B816F44EC8B4C93EAF9BD999A6DCDC.bbolsp-app02-133?id=1218861156202&skuId=7850486&st=sly%20cooper&lp=1&cp=1

I noticed that as well. It possibly just priced dropped at the BB I went to? I will see if they have another copy at the same price and I will just send it to you.

I've had my Vita for about 2 years and I only have 4 physical games. But I have a TON of great stuff installed. Get yourself a year of PS+ (usually can be had for $40) and start downloading free and/or heavily discounted games! Rainbow Moon, a great little rpg that you can sink a lot of time into, is free for October.

Don't forget about any PSP games (and even PSOne Classics) you might have missed too!

Muramasa Rebirth!  It's made by the same guys that did Dragon's Crown, and I cannot recommend both of those enough. 

And I agree with BIG5.  A lot of the games I got on my Vita were from PS+, or from sales on the store.  Definitely worth it, especially if you wait til the yearly subscription cards are on sale.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I guess I need to wait for a good deal on a Vita Memory Stick, and PS+. 

Polis, I PM'd you.

bread's done
Back