Swagbucks - Easy Amazon Gift Cards

HawaiianBreeze

CAGiversary!
www.swagbucks.com/refer/HawaiianBreeze

Swagbucks is a survey site that allows you to rack up points, called Swagbucks, that you can then redeem for Amazon gift cards (450 Swagbucks) as well as several other options. Here are some tips to earning:

1. Search & Earn - Use it like you would a regular search engine and you will get some swagbucks after a few searches. The amount varies greatly, I've gotten as many as 70 and as low as 6 (usually on the lower end)

2. Surveys - Filling out a survey profile will net you some swagbucks and you'll get even more for doing surveys. These can be frustrating at times, but they tell you how much you'll earn and how long it should take. If you pick and choose carefully, you'll rack up big points fast. 

3. Apps - Swagbucks has several apps that allow you to earn points from watching videos. I let the player run while I sleep and earn points for nothing. You can earn 100s of Swagbucks a day by using these apps. The apps available are: Swagbucks TV, Entertainow, Sportly.tv, and Movieclips.

4. Shop & Earn - If you do a lot of online shopping you can get swagbucks by going to the shopping site from swagbucks. Head to Shop and Earn, and find the site you want to shop at. Buy stuff and receive swagbucks based on what you spend.

5. Games - These are really only good if you're great at one of the games and can clean up in their tournaments that run all day.

If you have questions about the site, or are having trouble earning swagbucks, post here and I'll do what I can to help you!

bread's done
Back