[Over] 30 Day Playstation Plus Trial Code

How low can a lowball get?

This thread is the answer.
I swear, this site is really on the way down. Not to go into detail about the other sections, but this on alone is getting rough. People don't read the rules for auctions when bidding, people don't read the rules about hosting before throwing one. And lest we forget those who want to complain about not winning something after an auction ends.

It's not really difficult to understand, people are just lazy

On top of which it seems all that gets put up anymore is the same stuff that wasn't sold in previous lowballs. Definitely agree with you, this site's going to $hit

I swear, this site is really on the way down. Not to go into detail about the other sections, but this on alone is getting rough. People don't read the rules for auctions when bidding, people don't read the rules about hosting before throwing one. And lest we forget those who want to complain about not winning something after an auction ends.

It's not really difficult to understand, people are just lazy
You are right. Some forums are a fucking war zone.

Next is someone posting a trade list in someone else's thread.

I miss the days of pepsiman.

in my defense i thought it stacked with existing PS Plus essentially making it a 30 day PS Plus code. Didnt know it was just a trial. but i definitely learned the hard way.

come on guys yall have said enough. at least he apologized and didn't just fight about, or give a dozen reasons why its some conspiracy against him.

i have seen in the past few weeks very "mishandled" lowballs from veterans. it happens.

I only saw one

or were there more

I'm so confused

but yeah someone tell pooky (or whoever the current mod is) to drop this thread @Q@

bread's done
Back