Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition $41.99 (PS4/Xbox One), $27.99 (PS3/360) @ Fred Meyer

MetalMan

CAGiversary!
Saw this today for PS4, may be available for the Xbone at the same price but I forgot to check. Perhaps someone can confirm that. Fred Meyer mainly operates in the Northwest. Pretty good deal as it usually takes Blizzard quite a while to lower prices on these games and this version just came out.

If anyone is on the fence, I've enjoyed the console version much more than the PC. It plays great and is fantastic as a couch co op game.

edit: Looks like this was confirmed for Xbox One and also $27.99 on Xbox 360 and PS3.

pLhepHxl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone confirm that Best Buy will price match even if there's no Fred Meyer stores down south?
They will only price match local competitors and the following online merchants. Amazon.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, HP.com, Newegg.com, and TigerDirect.com.

Did ya notice when the sale is over?

I was there yesterday for a few groceries.  Had been in the video game section maybe a week ago, and hadn't noticed any markdowns or anything, so didn't think to look yesterday.

Had this at launch from Amazon, but the girlfriend didn't want her boy playing it, so I took one for the team and returned it.  I'm a little worried about being able to keep up with the action, as it seems pretty "fast & furious" with the videos I've seen.  But everyone seems to love it, so I'm interested.

Course, I'm trying not to buy so many games since I can't finish them all with as fast as they come out, and it will probably be this price after Christmas, etc.  Heck, I dunno.

I do know that Forza Horizon 2 and Master Chief Collection are coming, and I expect to play the heck out of those.

Black Friday is around the corner. Freddie's usially has some good BF deals. Be patient CAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back