Bad UK PS4 Support

saunderscowie

CAGiversary!
So I got a couple of PSN vouchers to top up my wallet, neither worked so I tried to contact PS Support.

I called twice, was on hold for over 20 minutes each time and didn't get to speak to anyone. Third time spoke to a guy, explained situation. Told me to email him with a reference number as subject line and they'd call or email me back.

That was a week ago, I tried calling again but was on hold for 20 minutes and nothing. Attempted to live chat with someone but "couldn't connect to server" (plus live chat is only available at certain times a week). Tried tweeting PS support uk on twitter, community support people and was just told to phone in.

Pathetic I am going to try calling again but not hopefully really frustrating me. I am just sitting on £40 worth of PSN money I can't do nothing with.

Apparently they weren't activated at the till when purchased, and seeing as i've scratched them off they won't accept any returns.

Sony may or may not be able to help me. There might be special policies where they can't do anything with PSN vouchers, thats fine. The issue is just how difficult its being to just speak to someone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently they weren't activated at the till when purchased, and seeing as i've scratched them off they won't accept any returns.

Sony may or may not be able to help me. There might be special policies where they can't do anything with PSN vouchers, thats fine. The issue is just how difficult its being to just speak to someone!
If you got a receipt for the purchase and kept it, that would show the activation on it. If it doesn't, the store should be able to activate them using their system. If you threw the receipt away, you're probably out of luck. Anyone can steal unactivated cards from a store, then go claim that they weren't activated to Sony; I know that you didn't do that, but Sony has no way to know that.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back