Xbox One Advice

LouTenit Dan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I have a bunch of Toys R Us giftcards and want to get the Sunset OverDrive Bundle but they dont show it. Think I should wait or sell off my Gc's? I wanna get the xbox1 by Oct sometime .

Try calling your local TRU, or shoot an email, and ask of they will be getting the bundle you want in or happen to have it in stock.

I know I could sell the giftcards  but its finding some1 to buy them too. The only reason why I got the gc's in the 1st place because I couldn't just drop the $400 on the system.. I tried calling and asking a online rep and they weren't too helpful. I mean they have had the CoD and Madden Bundles posted a bit in advance so this has me thinking they might not get em. Who knows though maybe closer to the release of Sunset OverDrive the Bundle will show.

yeah. I should of worded it better, I ment more of I cant drop $400 in 1 pay period .. I was thinking of waiting a lil too.I mean Black friday is right around the corner. I just wanted more of a bundle so I had a extra game to play(and sunset overdrive looks fun) but I might go with the madden 1 and just sell madden too; even though its not going for much. I have a few options I guess I just have think about what I really want

bread's done
Back