Kohl's Selling Xbox One And accessories

hectorarizpe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
So I went to Kohl's today and I bought an xbox one controller for $59.99 plus tax. I have 30% coupon and came out to $44.56 and I had $10 off so I got it for $34.56. Not sure if this in all stores but it worked for me.

lol what? I know they sold wii and ds games that no one played or wanted and the odd ps3 game. i got lego star wars the complete collection for ps3 there for about a buck after coupons and kohl's cash. my mom frequents kohl's and will walk out with 20 off coupons. this may work in my favor for some godly flips

I'll be nice and say put the actual deal in the MOTHER F***ING TITLE
its ymmv. not everyone gets 10% coupons or 10 dollar off cards. sometimes you get the 10% in the mail and will get nothing off their scratch offs for cash. although you can badger employees with the "oh i forgot it at home" and they'll key open the register and use someone else's coupon bc its the same sku

[quote name="rogXue" post="12123859" timestamp="1411865517"]So is this in store only? also what's the 30% off code this time around seeing as it's reusable.[/quote]

30% code is TREAT30

I worked at Kohls over the summer, and my buddy said that we were a test store for this kinda stuff. Normally they are not supposed to allow you to use discounts on electronics, so it really depends on the management at the store.

its ymmv. not everyone gets 10% coupons or 10 dollar off cards. sometimes you get the 10% in the mail and will get nothing off their scratch offs for cash. although you can badger employees with the "oh i forgot it at home" and they'll key open the register and use someone else's coupon bc its the same sku
A lot of the stores are starting to say you have to bring the coupon back, as for this reason.

A lot of the stores are starting to say you have to bring the coupon back, as for this reason.
hasn't hit any of the two stores i'm near. may be because they are constantly firing and rehiring high school punks. kids don't know all the policies yet. i remember when i started working walgreens i didn't know the coupon policy and some lady walked out paying 2 bucks for a shite ton of merch

I noticed ny store also carried Xbox One consoles (pretty sure) and controllers in a locked case by the Vacuums. Weird sight. I just glanced as I walked by.

"Treat30" is only when you're paying with a charge card. I see "SEPTYES15" get's 15% off though.

Source:tried it out online. 

They always do that towards the end of the year. For Black Friday they'll be selling TV's and other electronics.

I no they sell video games and stuff but when I tried to use the coupons that I got to buy any electronics the lady told me you can't use any coupons on electronics and video games, even showed me the fine print on it and it clearly stated that..😂😂

yeah unless you get the right cashier/manager you can't use the discount on electronics. I work there and i was thinking about getting the headset and the coupon wouldn't work. really sucks is employees get special shopping days around christmas where we can get up to 65% off so fuuuuu

I work at kohl's as well n can confirm all stores are or will be carrying xbox one items. We currently are stocking the console, headset, and controller, but no info on games yet. No info on ps4 either at this time.

Wonder why they would choose Xbox one only as ps4 is the more popular and better selling.

Maybe they got a better deal from Microsoft.

Wonder why they would choose Xbox one only as ps4 is the more popular and better selling.

Maybe they got a better deal from Microsoft.
I'm assuming they have an exclusive deal with Microsoft. Pretty smart of m$ as there are a ton of moms and grandmas shopping there for the holidays

I was at Kohls last weekend and saw Xbox One games.  They had Destiny, Madden 15, and two others that I can't remember.  It was interesting to see them there.

So is this in store only? also what's the 30% off code this time around seeing as it's reusable.
I work at kohl's and can guarantee you that you cannot use any percent offs on the xbox one at all. Kohl's cash works on it and you can earn it on the purchase as well. So, you would buy a $400 console and get $80 in kohl's cash. If you work at the store, the employee discount should still come off.

As for the games/controllers/headsets, you should be able to use any available coupons on those including the percents off and dollars off.

More than likely, the xbox one console may be a part of their black friday sale as well.

And, it is unlikely the stores will be selling a ps3 or a ps4, unless it comes as a surprise later on.

bread's done
Back