I'm decking to trade in my Nintendo ds

NFI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
To GameStop? If I sold pokemon black, platinum (both worth $40 on GameStop page) and some other old Ds games like super Mario NEW. My ds is red lite. How much would I get for it do you guys think?

To GameStop? If I sold pokemon black, platinum (both worth $40 on GameStop page) and some other old Ds games like super Mario NEW. My ds is red lite. How much would I get for it do you guys think?
Depending on what you want to buy and the store credit you have think about Walmart, Bestbuy and maybe even shipping it to Amazon.

Don't trade it in to Gamestop. You won't get half of what it is worth, especially for an older system like the DS. For example, the DSi XL (worth much more than the DS itself) only goes for $25 on Gamestop. Platinum goes for $22 and so does Black. 

I think you could easily get more on Craigslist or eBay. If you're not looking to do much work, then I recommend maybe selling the two games to GS for $40 cash and then selling the DS elsewhere - that way you're getting more money and won't be saddled to GS when it comes time to buy.

^ Totally agreed, as I have said before Gamestop is a total rip-off with trade in or sales. Avoid them like the plague.

Also agreeing that eBay or Craigslist is a much better way to go and you can get more "bang for your buck", in a sense.

Amazon is also another route. For selling that is. I would say use eBay as a gauge and see what others have a buy it now price set at. Then either throw the lot up for auction, or flat out sell it.

Craigslist would probably net the most cash though just be safe as I am sure you already know that though.

Good luck fellow CAG I wish you all the best. :)

bread's done
Back