Groupon.com - 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Card for $49.99

Chronicle79

CAGiversary!
Hey Guys,

I know it's not the greatest deal but figured I'd post it anyways. Groupon.com has the 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Card for $49.99. I'm in WA so theirs no tax or shipping. Not sure if there is tax in some states.

I have "not" purchased this deal yet. I've been trying to find a deal on Xbox Live Gold for a while and I missed the rakuten deal posted earlier. My subscription runs out at the end of October so I'm really debating as to whether I will should get this or hope I can find a better deal in the next month. Kinda feels like the good deals are all being help up for Black Friday. Just an FYI - Groupon did a similar deal a few months back with the Playstation Plus Card for like $35 or so. I did purchase that one and it took over a month for me to receive it. Groupon said it was they company they were representating that caused the late shipment and there was nothing they could do but refund my money. I decided to wait and did receive my card but late. I do not know if they are selling the Xbox live cards from the same company. Just wanted to let you know about my prior experience before you decide to purchase.

wow, i liked how he typed a paragraph in explaining how it is not  a great deal, that he, himself did not even purchase it.

nvm, should of figured. another lurker

Last edited by a moderator:
This was actually posted a few days ago by someone and either that op or one the mods deleted it due to not being much a deal and the shipping time hassles since by the time you recieve this card close to Black Friday it will be even cheaper probably

This was actually posted a few days ago by someone and either that op or one the mods deleted it due to not being much a deal and the shipping time hassles since by the time you recieve this card close to Black Friday it will be even cheaper probably
I didn't delete it so it must have been the mods. It went OOS.

At this point I would wait for BF.

bread's done
Back