Win a Limited Edition PS4 Destiny Bundle from Tacobell and Playstation

Crippldogg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I know a bunch of CAGs won previous taco bell promotions like this...

From the Playstation blog:

I have some exciting news for the PlayStation Nation! I’m happy to announce that PlayStation and Taco Bell will be working together again, this time to give fans the chance to win a Limited Edition PS4 Destiny Bundle every 15 minutes!* This six week promotion begins on October 9th and ends on November 19th.

Stop by your local Taco Bell location and pick up the Big Box, which includes a beef Quesarito, a Doritos Locos Taco, a classic crunchy taco, and a medium fountain drink, to receive a unique code for your chance to text in and win. PS4 branded Big Boxes will be available during the promotion at participating Taco Bell locations while supplies last.

The incredible prize bundle includes the Limited Edition PS4 Destiny Bundle and one voucher for the Destiny Engram “Gear Pack.” Winners will also receive two vouchers to gift to two of their friends to create the ultimate Fireteam. Each voucher is redeemable for digital copy of the Destiny PS4 game, and a Destiny Engram “Gear Pack” to prep and arm their Fireteam to save the last safe city on Earth.

For additional details, rules, and details on how to enter without a purchase, please visithttp://www.tacobell.com/winps4.

The ultimate Destiny experience is on PlayStation, with exclusive content** including more multiplayer maps, Strike missions, an expanded arsenal of exotic weapons and gear, and player ships.

Don’t miss out on your chance to win, so mark your calendars for October 9th!

*A potential winner will be notified on an average of every 15 minutes during the promotion. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. (excluding Hawaii) who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Void where prohibited.

**Timed exclusive until at least Fall 2015.

I miss the old days of instant-win peel-offs.  Then I could instantly get a "sorry, not this time" instead of texting dumb codes with my phone.  I understand a national pool makes it more fair, but it's just not as much fun when I lose.

Also: That particular big box is really weak: QR = $2.29 LT = $1.49 Drink (happyhour) = $1, so your deal becomes essentially a 20cent lame taco.

Their new dollar menu is really good now, Beefy Cheetos Burrito, Rice & Bean Burrito, Nachos, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Won last year, gonna try again this year. Now my friends at work will get on this early, then not caring until I won.

Gonna get those postcards ready.

I'm glad they have an online AMOE. Cause no way in hell I'm buying Taco Bell, their food is like a soiled diaper that has sat around fermenting for a week.

So from 10/9-11/5 you can mail in for a AMOE once a day up to a total of 28 times, then the online AMOE starts 11/6-11/19

Lets try this again lol

Where do you guys usually get these postcards to mail in and how much are they?  And to get the max of 28 codes, all you do is write that request on the postcard right? Or do you need to mail in 28 postcards? Thanks.

Where do you guys usually get these postcards to mail in and how much are they? And to get the max of 28 codes, all you do is write that request on the postcard right? Or do you need to mail in 28 postcards? Thanks.
From what we all did last year, index cards worked. some people cut them to fit the dimensions, but other than that, it should work.

also, last year people just bulk sent in the postcards since there was just a qty limit but this time you will need to send one once a day, which sucks but better than just one amoe per person

Where do you guys usually get these postcards to mail in and how much are they? And to get the max of 28 codes, all you do is write that request on the postcard right? Or do you need to mail in 28 postcards? Thanks.
The one time I did a mail in AMOE I just cut them from paper. I think mail-in AMOEs are a complete waste of time and money, though. The one time I did it I didn't win shit and it cost my time writing all that crap over and over, my hand was cramped up, and it was money gone for nothing.

The one time I did a mail in AMOE I just cut them from paper. I think mail-in AMOEs are a complete waste of time and money, though. The one time I did it I didn't win shit and it cost my time writing all that crap over and over, my hand was cramped up, and it was money gone for nothing.
YMMV, I won with an AMOE code, but the free trustable on in November has just as many chances as an AMOE so if you are lazy and want to spend less, that's the way to go

YMMV, I won with an AMOE code, but the free trustable on in November has just as many chances as an AMOE so if you are lazy and want to spend less, that's the way to go
If by "lazy" you mean value my time enough not to waste it on horseshit. Yes, you are right.

You can get postage ready post cards from the Post Office, you can only send one post card in a day this time around . I'll be sending my first card on the 8th since I live in Michigan. My friends and family members will also send out cards too.

If anyone wins, I'll take one of the Engram "gear pack" codes :p

I've already given up hope on winning this, and I *do* eat a lot of taco bell.

Could someone be very gentle and private message me, how the mail thing works. Have never tried to send mail to get free codes, and seems like a could try this time, sorry for being so dumb O:)

I didn't win last year but that was probably because I was so focused on Mountain Dew/Dorito's X1 contest. I eat a decent amount of Taco Bell because its so cheap. I'll give this a try as the PS4 is the only new-gen system I'm missing. That and the Vita.

i already own destiny for PS3 but winning this would be amazing as i would finally have a PS4 so ill enter for sure. 

plus having three PS4 copies of destiny would be amazing as i can give the two vouchers to a friend or two and just keep the PS4 copy.

It looks like a ton of people here won. How many times are you guys entering / how much food did you buy? Any tricks to it? 

I see some people mailed for entries.. but most just won with regular entry?

I won on the PS Vita promo two years ago and I was a mess trying to get everything good to go. Won't stop me from trying this!

I'm a huge Taco Bell fan anyway so my taco intake will triple after the 9th lol

Seems a few people got the box a day early btw can I switch out items cuz I don't eat meat so the box would be one of the last things i'd ever get.

I went today. When I got my food they only had old boxes. I said I wanted the new box, so they threw the food in the trash. Then the manager explained to the person making my food so they just remade the food. So I ended up with food I didn't really want at that point and no box :[

I couldn't find this thread last night and there weren't ads on the windows and such at the drive thru. So I just ended up with food. Hopefully by next week everything is ready.

Taco bell tried to gank me and not give me a box. They had the posters up and I saw the boxes on the racks before I bought one.

Asked for a box and they gave me one. Three young guys ahead of me ordered Big boxes, but they gave them their order in a bag.

Gonna enter my code in the wee morning hours. I've also sent out postcards for me and my two friends. I am gonna send out 3 a day for the month of Oct.

I feel buying the boxes is the more expensive route but easier than continuously mailing them hmm maybe i'll do both.

I read on the rules that the codes are "non-unique" does this mean codes are re-usable by different users? If we can get a list of codes from purchased taco boxes, maybe we can increase our chances of winning?

I won a Xbox One from the 7-Eleven contest a while back. PS4 is the only "next-gen" system I'm missing. I'll give this a shot.

So were the universal codes from last year from the boxes or received online? I don't see anywhere to enter for the contest online yet and when they state "no purchase necessary" to win. I guess it's all in the fine print and I'd rather not mail postcards to be honest.

So were the universal codes from last year from the boxes or received online? I don't see anywhere to enter for the contest online yet and when they state "no purchase necessary" to win. I guess it's all in the fine print and I'd rather not mail postcards to be honest.
Online codes start in November. The codes from boxes are marked as used once you text them in or enter it on the website.

I just won a little bit ago.  Thank you very much OP for making me aware of this contest.

CWQ8m0S.png

Nailed it! 

So the best part is...I won last year too. Straight up second year in a row, I can't believe it. I'm not sure if it actually matters or if this is just a coincidence but both times I have won I texted the code in between 6:00 and 6:10am CST. Last year, it was 6:10 and this morning it was 6:03am CST. 

jdRaVqb.jpg

bread's done
Back