Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (360) $4.99 @ Gamestop

Best game.
image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The terrible preview to the already awful Resident Evil 6. To all you toddlers out there, this was Ground Zeroes before Ground Zeroes was cool.

The terrible preview to the already awful Resident Evil 6. To all you toddlers out there, this was Ground Zeroes before Ground Zeroes was cool.
What? It doesn't serve even close to the same purpose at Ground Zeroes. It's more of a squad based third person shooter gig instead of a co-op focused action game.

Had potential. Bad execution. Worth playing if your a fan of the series. End of the thread
As a fan, I don't think it's worth playing.

I figured that I'd still enjoy the game even though it was getting trashed, since that was the situation with me and Resident Evil 5, but no, the game is just fucking awful.

Then again, for $5 I guess it's worth a fan of the series to at least give it a shot, but I hope people aren't expecting much.

What? It doesn't serve even close to the same purpose at Ground Zeroes. It's more of a squad based third person shooter gig instead of a co-op focused action game.
They're both the same damn thing, get over it.

I thought the game was ok, that said they basically cut half the campaign to sell as DLC (IMO).
Plus the half they cut is the better half. The DLC campaign is easily better than the disc one, IMO.

But it was an okay game...sort of felt like a generic shooter with a Resident Evil paint job, fun multiplayer, shoddy hit detection, and bad AI. Lol...although I did double over laughing when one of my AI teammates, in a room with no enemies mind you, walked right through fire and then started running around screaming.

Did you really think so?

I've been playing this franchise since its inception on the PS1 and I can honestly say I'd rather watch bubbles dissipate in dishwater than boot this up again.
I've been a fan since inception as well, and I didn't mind it. Seemed like generic squad based shooter with RE paint, but it was enough fan service for me to enjoy it. I even bought the steel-book CE to get the patches and stuff. I don't regret it.

bread's done
Back