Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition (X1 and X360) $59.99+FS and free $10 Xbox GC for preorders at MicrosoftStore.com

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Microsoftstore.com has Battlefield Hardline Deluxe for $59.99 for Xbox One and Xbox 360. This is $10 off the MSRP and it comes with a free $10 Xbox Gift card if you preorder the game.

Xbox 360

Xbox One

I also posted this  $10 Xbox Gift Cards deal awhile back and just wanted to remind people that there are some notibles games that come with the GC and all have an MSRP of $29.99

360 Walking Dead Season 2

Xbox One Walking Dead Game of the Year

360 The Wolf Among Us

Xbox One The Wolf Among Us

Microsoft does not charge until the game is shipped
A credit card is required for pre-order, but your card will not be charged until your order is shipped (or the product is made available for download). Pre-orders are covered by our Pre-Order Price Guarantee and can be reviewed, updated, or canceled at any time before pre-order items are released. Please see our Pre-Order Policy for more information.

Fine print:
*Valid until 12/31/2015, while supplies last. Valid for customers who pre-order a qualifying Xbox One game(s). Available in select Microsoft Online stores in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico). Must be 13+. After you pre-order, you’ll receive a promotional code at the email address associated with your purchase within 10 days of game being shipped. Use it by January 31, 2015 to claim your $10 gift card code. Limit one (1) $10 gift card per qualifying Xbox One or Xbox 360 game purchased. Gift card codes can be used for eligible purchases at select Microsoft and Xbox online stores (Microsoft Store excluded), and cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash. Taxes may apply. Gift card codes are subject to full terms at microsoft.com/en-us/giftcard. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
MS Store doesn't charge until it ships, right?

EDIT: Worth mentioning I bought a Xbox One & Madden 15 last month from the Microsoft Store's website and was promised $10 for Madden and it took nearly a month to get it. I also had to contact customer support a whopping four times. Just letting you know what to expect or maybe I just had a bad experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

EDIT: Worth mentioning I bought a Xbox One & Madden 15 last month from the Microsoft Store's website and was promised $10 for Madden and it took nearly a month to get it. I also had to contact customer support a whopping four times. Just letting you know what to expect or maybe I just had a bad experience.
Yeah it says on the bottom of the page (which I will add to the OP)
A credit card is required for pre-order, but your card will not be charged until your order is shipped (or the product is made available for download). Pre-orders are covered by our Pre-Order Price Guarantee and can be reviewed, updated, or canceled at any time before pre-order items are released. Please see our Pre-Order Policy for more information.

Also, they probably wait a month to prevent people from buying game and returning just to keep the $10 GC, because they offer Free Returns as well. Thanks for the info.

Coming from someone who's put 60+ hours into Battlefield 4 and has really enjoyed that game, I don't feel Hardline will be worth the full price, especially if they are going to have a premium service for it. I don't think this is worth pre-ordering either until we really know how well online will run.

Just a bad experience. Only takes a week for the times I've done it.

bread's done
Back