Vita Memory Solutions

E-104 Epsilon

CAGiversary!
So I preordered a Vita TV since its near impossible to find a physical vita that is reasonably priced, but I'm having trouble finding a memory solution.

Cheapest I've been able to find is about $70 on Amazon, which is insane for 32gb of storage.

From what I've seen, physical games eat up almost a gig a piece as well. Don't suppose this thing supports USB storage?

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I have read, sadly no, the only way to save games and game files etc is via the Sony memory unit.

Edit: if you check the Amazon Warehouse deals thread in the video game deals section of the site, every so often someone posts a link to a used Vita from 140 to 165 bucks. The Borderlands 2 Vita bundle usually goes for about 165ish used on Amazon. Don't know what your price range is but I hope this helps.

One reason why I never bought one is because of the memory deal. Love my DS though. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would physical game use up GB of space?  The back of the box will tell you how much space it will use, and it is usually MB

Why would physical game use up GB of space? The back of the box will tell you how much space it will use, and it is usually MB
Patches for a lot of games.

I know a few get up to the gig size for the patch after a few. Killzone was the worst, it had a 1 gig patch the 1st day, if I remember correctly

bread's done
Back