Finger_Shocker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/jamal-jones/

Looks like our traffic laws are also part of the problem

Seriously a SEAT BELT VIOLATION !!!

Oh and its never race based, according to some of our blind folks here

Problem here why police get away with this is because who are you going to call when you are a victim of crime or for a emergency?

Who are you going to call for help besides the police?  anyone else?

This is the danger of having a necessary evil, there is nothing to stop that evil either.

Enjoy !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing like an unBIASED article form an unBIASED website that makes a comment like:

Part of the urgency for punishing the seemingly mundane offense may have been related to Hammond’s participation in the federal “Click-it or Ticket” campaign, a program in which the department rakes in federal grant money in exchange for promising to harass motorists about wearing seatbelts

I can't believe this would happen. If you act reasonable to a police officer stuff like this doesn't happen. Why should the cops expect someone to understand and respect them?

I think this is a horrible event and had the guy done what was asked, this would have never happened.

Im sorry but we have serious issues with how laws are being passed that makes envounters with LEO ever more troubling.

I mean a seat belt violation

Our founding fathers would never have accepted that you can violate/circumvent the 4th amendment through b.s laws

Last edited by a moderator:
was one of these reports on the news the other day

Person pulls out a gun and shoots at a cop  until the gun jams, tosses the gun down and then thinks the cops dont have the right to fire back. Said shot an unarmed person.  fuck them  

Look the problem isn't the police. If that woman would have had her seatbelt on, the guy who refused to cooperate with police would have never gotten into this mess.

We should even blame the car companies who let THEIR CARS be driven without the safety devices in place.

Find out what kind of car she had, and let's go protest.

bread's done
Back