Destiny $29.99 @ Frys B&M w/ Promo Code From Email

WhatsYoFlava

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
If you have a Fry's nearby and are subscribed to their email specials, check your inbox because there is a deal for Destiny at $29.99 for all platforms with a Promo Code (which is included in the email, codes are unique and one time use)

Code is valid from 10/9 to 10/11 (3 days)

Click on THIS and fill out your information to subscribe for future deals. Subscribing now WON'T get you the Promo Code but you will have access deals like this in the future.

bj8sht.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link OP, I don't guess I was already subscribed. Bring on the:

spam_can_open.jpg
hahahahaaa. Actually Fry's has some pretty sweet deals year-round so I don't mind all that Spam from them. Besides, Election Day's coming up and considering THAT spam, Fry's spam is welcome in my inbox. HTF did those candidates get my email anyway?

OH! Sorry, Since I've got copies of Destiny on PS3 and 4, come see me if you want a code as I won't be using it.

hahahahaaa. Actually Fry's has some pretty sweet deals year-round so I don't mind all that Spam from them. Besides, Election Day's coming up and considering THAT spam, Fry's spam is welcome in my inbox. HTF did those candidates get my email anyway?

OH! Sorry, Since I've got copies of Destiny on PS3 and 4, come see me if you want a code as I won't be using it.
I would love to have one. Tks in advance :D

One code available for the first one to PM me.  Will probably get around to sending it a couple hours later.

How long are these promo codes good for, just through Fry's ad cycle, meaning they expire today?

I have 3 codes. I wasn't a fan of this game so who wants one?

Claimed.

Is there any way to order this online? Or do you need to go in store and tell them the code?

I am able to add to cart for store pickup, however I do not see any place to enter a Fry's PROMO code. Anyone else have any prior experience with this?

Is there any way to order this online? Or do you need to go in store and tell them the code?

I am able to add to cart for store pickup, however I do not see any place to enter a Fry's PROMO code. Anyone else have any prior experience with this?
It's because you'll give the cashier the promo code when you pick up the game from the store.

Thanks OP, going to swing by Fry's on my way home and grab a few copies to flip to Best Buy. I have no idea why I signed up for their newsletter on three of my email accounts but now I'm glad I did.

It's a $30 coupon. Bring an offer not asking for charity. At least you could give folks a $10 card or something.
It's a free coupon dude. Don't be a greedy douche.

With that in mind, I have an extra code I'm offering, but not to this guy I'm quoting because I know he'll be 'trading' it.

*Edit: Code is gone. Thanks for playing! :)

Checked my e-mail this morning and there it was.  I probably would have overlooked it.  It does say, "Limit 1 per household".  Wonder if that means per platform or total?  Either way, I'll take a copy at that price.  Thanks OP!

If anyone needs a code, send me a PM.

There's no Frys around where I'm living right now, and I need to save money anyways haha

Claimed

Thanks for the code again. It worked.

It's a free coupon dude. Don't be a greedy douche.

With that in mind, I have an extra code I'm offering, but not to this guy I'm quoting because I know he'll be 'trading' it.

*Edit: Code is gone. Thanks for playing! :)

Funny thing is, the guy that was checking me out at Frys asked me if this game came out on PS3 becuase he would like to play it and didn't want to buy a PS4. I was thinking, Wow you work at Frys and don't even know that Destiny came out on all playstation systems.

I will go pick this up this afternoon if someone would be so kind to send me a code. I  just signed up for the emails but of course I am too late. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

So they sent out another email with a new code today.  Only for the PS4 and XBONE version of Destiny this time.  First person to PM me will get it.

EDIT:  And it's claimed.

bread's done
Back