Transformers Age of Extinction Blu-Ray $19.99

Mr. Peabody & Sherman DVD $14.99

Captain America: The First Avenger Blu-Ray $19.99

Captain America: Winter Soldier Blu-Ray $19.99

Marvels Avengers Blu-Ray $19.99

Iron Man 3 Blu-Ray $19.99

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the chance of Iron Man 3 being cheaper than $20? Disney never does discounts on the Marvel movies except for a couple of $'s off launch week.

I've never seen any of the mcu movies go under 20$ Except for incredible hulk but the msrp for that is 10$ though. I can see disney put the first phase in their dreaded "vault" soon and re release them as "hero editions" like they do for the diamond editions of their older animated flicks. As such i wont expect many discounts at all lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Same, I waited all last year for IM3 to go on sale and it NEVER DID. I eventually bought it for full price at BB w/a gift card.

I did get some of the earlier MCU movies for cheap at Fry's a few years back, though. Fry's DGAF.

I've never seen any of the mcu movies go under 20$ Except for incredible hulk but the msrp for that is 10$ though. I can see disney put the first phase in their dreaded "vault" soon and re release them as "hero editions" like they do for the diamond editions of their older animated flicks. As such i wont expect many discounts at all lol
Both Thor and Cap 1 have both been <$10 a few times, as that's when I bought Thor. This was before the Disney buyout, so that's probably why the price rarely dips more than a few $ below MSRP.

I laugh every time I see Cap 1 at $25-30 in stores.

bread's done
Back