[OVER] W.A.F.F.L.E. LowBall! Second Wave of Packages Shipped! Xbox 360, PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast Lowball! Something for everyone!

patcrazystar64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (96%)
We Are Friends, Friends Love Each(other)  Lowball!

Start Date: 10/31

End Date: 11/15 @ Midnight EST

Rules taken from The Fizzzzzz's Lowball

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00, no $.50 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).

Payment through PayPal, all payments are expected a week after invoices are sent.

Shipping will be $3 per item and $1.50 per additional item except bigger items that will require more each for shipping.

THIS LOWBALL WILL HAVE ROLLING END TIME!  Snipers won't reap the rewards from others.  If a bid is placed seconds before the end of the lowball, there will be a rollover period of 3 minutes for anyone to bid.  Additional bids will increase the time the auction ends. 

I will update the bids every night, Friday and Saturday I will be able to update more frequently.  

Happy Bidding Everyone!  Feel free to ask any questions about an items.   

Random Assortment:

Xbox 360:

• Ace Combat Assault Horizon (S) = Stoic Person Eater $2
  • L.A. Noire (A)
  • Lego Batman 2 (A) = Blade $1

Dreamcast:

All of these I'm unable to test because I don't have the system.

• NBA 2K1 (S) - Cracked Jewel Case
  • NFL 2K1 (S) - Cracked Jewel Case
  • Sega Bass Fishing (S) - Cracked Jewel Case
  • World Series Baseball 2K1 (S) - Cracked Jewel Case
  • Ready 2 Rumble Boxing (C) Disc Only
  • Virtua Tennis (C) Disc Only

Playstation 2:

• Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies (A) - Greatest hits = Ltrain23 $1
  • Devil May Cry (A) - Greatest hits
  • Dragonball Z Budokai 2 (B) - sticker residue
  • Final Fantasy X (A) = chard19 $1
  • Jak 3 (B) - missing manual 
  • Jeopardy (A) 
  • Marvel Ultimate Alliance (C) - disc only
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (A) 
  • Need For Speed Underground (A) = Barney $1
  • Puzzle Challenge: Crosswords and More!
  • Twisted Metal: Black - missing manual = BSQRTS6 $2
  • Socom 3: U.S. Navy Seals (A)

Xbox:
  • Max Payne - missing manual, sticker residue
  • Phantom Dust (B) - missing manual = MetalMegaGio $1
  • X-Men Legends (A) - platinum hits 
  • X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (B) - missing manual = Blade $1

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back