I need help deciding what to do

bigb423

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
as far as upcoming game releases go, i'm getting sunset overdrive, gta5 and advanced warfare for sure. I am the kind of guy i like to have the physical copies, so i'll probably get them all at best buy and get the $10 in rewards. Anyways, i have $75 in rewards currently, so i figure i'll essentially get one of those games for free. I also have $50 on psn, what should i do with that? none of the games i currently have on ps4 have dlc i want, there's no games on the store i want. Should i just get the season pass for advanced warfare? I always like to hear different peoples opinions on the situation, i always ask my friends so this time i figured i'd ask you guys as well. 

Well there are a few things you could do

1) Get another year of PS+ with the 50

2) Get Season Pass for Advanced Warfare

3) Wait for the PSN Fall/Winter Sale they usually have

4) I know you said you usually buy most games physical but you could get GTA or Advanced warfare with the 50 then basically be getting 2 free games with the credit you have

5)You could either sell and/or trade your 50 dollar PSN credit for best buy credit or something else unless you have already used the 50 dollar credit and put it on your account in which options 1-4 would really be your only option at that point

If all you might need is the season pass for Advanced Warfare I would suggest save the left over for the time being, if not save it all.

I'm with you, as a lot of gamers on here are, in the fact that I would rather have a physical copy over digital anytime.

Sorry I wasn't of more help with suggestions but good luck with whatever you deduce upon my fellow CAG. :)

bread's done
Back