The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) - $28.49 @ GameDealDaily

I've never used the site before, but I like how you don't have to create an account to place an order. Purchased a copy using Paypal checkout and received my code in seconds. The Last of Us is sitting in my download que and will be ready to play when I get home from work!  :ps4:

It's good site, deal is ok but it's going to cheap; soon these remakes feel like a rip off to me. It's a buy @ under 20 I'm thinking 9.99 for full Blu Ray @ Gamefly soon.

Legit site. I've posted a deal from them on here before. But honestly, people need to stop going digital... No money to be made back once you beat the game completely.

Are they even allowed this, afaik only don't themselves and Amazon can sell digital downloads.

Would the code from this count towards the $100 PSN promotion?
I don't think so. I believe the PSN promos like that are very specific about you having to spend the money in your PSN wallet. It's why buying a PS+ card during other promos wouldn't work, but buying PS+ directly from PSN would. Getting a code like this would be pretty much the equivalent to buying a PS+ card. You're just redeeming a code for something, not actually putting money in your PSN wallet.

Is this a good deal? I've been wanting to play this game so I've been considering buying it... Or should I wait for sub $20 (if it ever gets there)

Is this a good deal? I've been wanting to play this game so I've been considering buying it... Or should I wait for sub $20 (if it ever gets there)
if you have an nice open portion in your upcoming calendar, then get this game ASAP. One oft he best ever. You definitely need to play through it at some point. Story. is. amazing. Multi player was surprisingly awesome as well if you like small, tactical matches

if you have an nice open portion in your upcoming calendar, then get this game ASAP. One oft he best ever. You definitely need to play through it at some point. Story. is. amazing. Multi player was surprisingly awesome as well if you like small, tactical matches
I don't foresee having free time until end of december... worth waiting for a better deal? I do prefer digital copies rather than physical

It is an amazing game.

I freaking hate the oversaturated genre of zombie games, but TLOU is the exception. Nothing blazeh or generic about it, the story us one of the most powerful I've played through in all of gaming. Character development is top notch.

But now that we've set the bar so high you probably won't enjoy it as much. :D  Go into the game with a sceptical mindset and I bet you the game wins you over and then some. Best advice is to not read any reviews/scores and just play it for yourself. 

This game is absolutely amazing. It's one of those games I would want to own forever, so buying it digitally isn't a problem. I played it on PS3, and started it again on ps4 about a week ago. My girlfriend was over and was sitting next to me reading when I started the campaign. She was glancing at the cinematics and after a few minutes she was sitting there staring at the TV. I played for about 3 hours and she just sat there and watched the whole time. She was so into it that this past week she wouldn't let me play it without her there so she could watch the whole story. 10 hours later "we" finished it and now she wants me to play Uncharted 3 for her because I told her it was also an awesome game to watch by the same developer, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempted to trade in my physical copy for this. I hate plastic game cases sitting around now and I am always going to want this on my hard drive.

Says it trades for $29 at Best Buy

This game is absolutely amazing. It's one of those games I would want to own forever, so buying it digitally isn't a problem. I played it on PS3, and started it again on ps4 about a week ago. My girlfriend was over and was sitting next to me reading when I started the campaign. She was glancing at the cinematics and after a few minutes she was sitting there staring at the TV. I played for about 3 hours and she just sat there and watched the whole time. She was so into it that this past week she wouldn't let me play it without her there so she could watch the whole story. 10 hours later "we" finished it and now she wants me to play Uncharted 3 for her because I told her it was also an awesome game to watch by the same developer, haha.
You have no idea how much I envy you. I've been pretty depressed from the lack of friends even remotely interested in the games I play, The Last of Us being one of them. What I would give for someone like that.

Anyways, this deal was perfect timing. I was about to order a PS4 in the next couple of days and would have bought the game digitally at full price. Received my code and redeemed it no problem, so I'm good to go.

I bought it this morning and had no issues at all. Email was near instantaneous. I too was a bit concerned when I saw the Hotmail account. It worked though no problems.

Legit site. I've posted a deal from them on here before. But honestly, people need to stop going digital... No money to be made back once you beat the game completely.
I don't like to sell games back anyway. Not until developers get some part of the resale back.

I was burned by this site during the Minecraft sale earlier this year.  I was given a code and it worked fine...initially.  Sometime after the PayPal dispute window passed, I noticed the game was no longer associated with my Mojang account.  I contacted Mojang and they had revoked the code because it did not come from an authorized reseller.

Be careful with this site.  Nobody knows how the codes are acquired.

As for TLoU, every gamer owes it to himself/herself to play this game.  And, I agree with others that say wait for Black Friday.  My guess is a physical copy will be available for $20 - $30.

Love this game. The MP is so addicting they forced me to double dip on the PS4. For my money, 2013 GOTY.

To steal a line from GAF, "believe in the Druck."

I can confirm I got my code almost instantly. I played a little on PS3 and thought the game looked amazing for being on PS3. Playing it on PS4 just makes me think "Eh, just another PS4 game" graphically. It's still really good so far.

its 60 fps on PS4 and 30 fps on PS3, makes a huge difference imo in smoothness of gameplay for most people.  Some of the visuals are amazing though.

i finished the remastered already on ps4 but gonna rebuy end of the month or black friday digitally, definitely a game i wanna keep forever.  don't like to buy digitally through weird resellers like this, if their keys turned out to be from stolen CCs or whatever sony could ban my PSN account.  saving $20 not worth that to me.

I have posted my ad in the trading section but I have purchased a bulk quantity from the same wholesaler (these are physical cards not stolen or cracked keys).  I am selling for 26 paypal.  PM me if interested.  You will receive a photo of the card with the key.  I'm a 100% rated CAGer BTW :)

Cheers

Just bought the game for $28.49! Received an email almost instantly with the code on it. I successfully redeemed the code on the PSN Store of my PS4 and it said it was 44GB big. It gave me the option to download the Multiplayer or the Singleplayer component first (I chose singleplayer). It is now downloading a 11GB file plus an update. I think it even includes the Left Behind DLC.

Good find!! Thanks OP!

I still don't understand how people can spend money like this on digital codes....

$30 for a digital code... no resell value... so it depreciates the full $30 immediately.

$36 for physical copy at Best Buy with GCU... $31.90 trade-in value at Best Buy... So it depreciates $4.90 immediately and continues slowly over time... but will take a long time to finally hit $30.

I still don't understand how people can spend money like this on digital codes....

$30 for a digital code... no resell value... so it depreciates the full $30 immediately.

$36 for physical copy at Best Buy with GCU... $31.90 trade-in value at Best Buy... So it depreciates $4.90 immediately and continues slowly over time... but will take a long time to finally hit $30.
Not everyone trades in their games.

Not everyone trades in their games.
021.jpg

I have 2 PS4s in my house: one for me & one for my wife. My wife's PS4 has my account natively (primary console) and I log in into my account via PSN from my PS4. Because of this setup, I can download and play the game on both PS4s with my wife. By going digital, I'm effectively getting 2 copies for the price of one and with the price, I'm getting 2 copies for the price of half! We are having lots of fun with Destiny (using this 2 for 1 method) and I also bought PvZ: Garden Warfare during this last week sale ($20) only because it had multiplayer and we are looking for good multiplayer games (suggestions appreciated).

Also, I hate selling games. There is a sense of ownership when I commit to a buy with a video game and, as ridiculous as it sounds, I prefer digital sales because I don't have to "lend" anyone my copy! :p

bread's done
Back