Milera

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I__cMFu2jgw[/video]

Get yours now for free! You just need to refer 5 people

Join now: Click

Last edited by a moderator:
These would have been semi-useful over 10 years ago, but  IEMs (in-ear-monitors, eg: every good earbud you buy now) are the only kind I would ever use/recommend now.  No matter how high-quality the old style earbuds are, they still get blown away by the cheapest of IEMs.

These would have been semi-useful over 10 years ago, but IEMs (in-ear-monitors, eg: every good earbud you buy now) are the only kind I would ever use/recommend now. No matter how high-quality the old style earbuds are, they still get blown away by the cheapest of IEMs.
That's just your opinion. Some people might find this helpful

I'm sure some people do still use old style earbuds, but if they're sick of them falling out (and having lousy audio quality), I would hope that they try out IEMs instead of getting an ear-rubber to keep theirs in place.

On a side-note, I was at Best Buy yesterday and noticed they had 2-packs (2 pairs) of these by the weird bins before the registers on clearance for $2.50.  Here I thought it was a Kickstarter product, and it turns out it just didn't sell well after going retail (or at least Best Buy didn't think so).

bread's done
Back