Gamefly Giveaway: 1 Month GameFly 2-disc subscription. Ends 8PM EST on the 18th

MooMilk

CAGiversary!
Hello everybody, I have a 1 month 2-disc subscription code to gamefly that expires on the 20th of this month and I have no plan to use it so I thought I would do a giveaway. The rules are this: You have too subscribe to my Youtube channel (MooMilk) and watch and comment on my Happy Wheels #3, video link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2KkvVrh9jE

Contest ends the 18th at 8PM EST. I will send you the code in a message on Youtube at around 9PM EST if you are the winner. Just enter the code at gamefly's website and it should work, but remember it expires this Monday so use it fast.

Bonus steam game (Sanctum 2) if the winner leaves in their comment how many times the victory alert message shows up in the video. And if the winner doesn't have a steam account then I will give the steam game to another commenter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used a random number generator and the winner is... Rob Hester. I will send you the code over Youtube. And thanks Adam for participating, hopefully next time the odd will be in your favor.

I used a random number generator and the winner is... Rob Hester. I will send you the code over Youtube. And thanks Adam for participating, hopefully next time the odd will be in your favor.
Thanks man! I just got home and tried the code and it's saying "The pre-paid code you entered is invalid. Please make sure the code was entered correctly and try again" Can you double check to see if the codes right,ty! :)

Thanks man! I just got home and tried the code and it's saying "The pre-paid code you entered is invalid. Please make sure the code was entered correctly and try again" Can you double check to see if the codes right,ty! :)
Yeah, let me pm you to see if a different solution will work.

bread's done
Back