Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW (PS3) $9.54 (3DS) $6.59 Amazon

I would only recommend this game if you're a novice game designer and want to learn everything NOT to do.

I bought this game twice (once for 3DS CE, one for trophies on PS3) and it's god awful. I love Gauntlet, I love old school gaming (I have a huge collection of retro stuff I play regularly) but everything about this game is terrible. 

There's a new AT game coming out, and it looks better...but I don't know if I'll be buying it.

As a big fan of the genre AND the Adventure Time universe...I highly recommend steering clear of this junk. 

The 3DS CE is only like nine bucks. I mean, the game sucks but the extra stuff alone might be worth that to me, I did see an unboxing and the "Dungeon Guide" is just a glorified instruction book, only about 40 pages with not much stuff in it. I dunno. If it was free shipping I'd bite but I don't have anything else to put it with to get the free shipping... *sigh*

Why is this even in the deal section? It would need to be negative $0 to be considered a deal for this horrible game. If the the CE is generic

I can vouch - I bought the game back when it came out and it is kinda bad. Great art style - but it wears out its welcome pretty quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lemongrab wouldn't play this.
I think what you meant to say was: "This game is unacceptable!!!!!!"

It's much, much better on the consoles than on the 3DS, since the smoothness of the levels, somewhat cartoony graphics, and multiplayer are all stripped away on the 3DS. I would imagine completing it would feel like being sentenced to 100 years dungeon!

Thanks OP! Its been staring at me at the shelf for 20 at gamestop for a while now. Now I can finally play this bad boy!

I don't really get the hate on this game. For $10 or under it's easily worth it on consoles (3ds version is trash). The graphic design is great, the voice acting is wonderful, and the game actually gets a lot more fun after about 30 hours in when you've leveled your characters up a lot (Jake and Ice King are best, btw).

bread's done
Back