Slated near and far future upcoming releases for ps4

i usually use IGNs release calendar often cross checked with GS release schedule

however, my ps4 dates as of late are incongruous with each other, and BBY sends an email every now and then announcing my preorder release dates changed

with that said where do you check for accurate ps4 releases and dates

what games are you looking forward to this holiday season and upcoming 2015?

anyone else having similar experience

Usually BB, Amazon, and IGN are right on. And normally you can tell if it's just a place holder. There are a few apps for iOS and Android that track release dates for you also. The main thing to look out for is usually with those apps if a game get delayed it takes awhile for it to updated in their system.

thanks for the tip man, but how do you know its a place holder(, and also, whats a place holder lol)?

additionally what are you anticipating yourself personally?

Normally it will be the final/first day of the month or the last day of the year. If it's not a Tuesday, sometimes Friday, or Sunday in Nintendo case, it's probably a placeholder. A place holder is an estimated date the website/store puts into their database. Say a game gets announced or delayed and they say it's coming Spring 2015, they might choose March 31, 2015 as a place holder. That doesn't mean that the game will be released in March it's just an estimate.

As to what I'm looking forward to, I just recently picked up Alien and The Evil Within. The following games are what I have preordered:

10-28 SunSet Overdrive(XB1)
11-11 MasterChief Collection(XB1)
11-11 Assassins Creed Unity(PS4)
11-18 GTA 5(PS4)
11-18 WWE 2K15(PS4)
11-18 Far Cry 4(PS4)
2-6 BloodBorne(PS4)
2-20 The Order:1886(PS4)

I do all my gaming on the PS4, except for Xbox exclusives. After I got all at BB with GCU and the reward Certs, they only costed $36 each and that's on the day of release.

If you aren't an Unlocked member at BB yet, I would recommend getting it. Especially if you buy more then 5 games a year. Over in the Deals Section there is a Thread for the end of month where you can get it for only $30.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi man

thanks for the very informative and extensively thorough reply

yes, i bought GCU and i think its a great membership

a lot of the games you listed are also on my list, and may i be of service and recommend diablo 3 ultimate (ps4). i think, based on our similar likes, youd enjoy the game

best

bread's done
Back